banned for "dm"

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
Barod
Officer In Training
Personal Saying: in the dark

banned for "dm"

Post by Barod »

rensar sorry for doing an other topic, but just listen to me. this is unfair

I wasn't dming/cop hunting new players, I just killed Kakarot for arresting me and he killed me instead of arresting, so i got reasons to kill him, other cops just was shoting at me so i killed them i didn't kill all of them! "cop hunt" and actually Kakarot is not a new player he's dumbass abuser.. also actually you just 0ed all my money for just killed a cop who arrested me? thats so unfair bro? anyways thank you for doing your job and i also understand I don't even like harming new player, but i didn't even attack them for no reason
Rensar
CnR Admin

Re: banned for "dm"

Post by Rensar »

Kakarot wasn't the only cop online and yes I know Kakarot is not a new player.

There was some other new cop you came to several times even though he wasn't trying to chase you or shoot you (he had no MP5) and was just roaming around the city.

Then there was me posing as a new cop. I barely moved out of the PD garage and you started shooting at me even though I died several times before. Just accept you got caught when you thought there was no admin online.
Barod
Officer In Training
Personal Saying: in the dark

Post by Barod »

I know he wasn't the only cop onlnie, but even if there is admins online i'll kill kakarot several times because he dm'ed me while he's cop and i was only lvl 4 killed me abusing army skin, also i just attacked cops who are near of me. i didn't mean to kill ppl you call them"new cops" I just defended myself to don't get arrested, also i got arrested in last mins by a new cop how they wasn't chasing us and a new cop tried to car jack it.. even if there is admins im not breaking rules, and if i was i didn't mean to kill him he was near me i wasn't chasing new cops i just chased smile and kakarot. but new cops was near of me thats why i killed them..

also why getting 14days for killing a player isn't that too much? also I'm sorry
Rensar
CnR Admin

Post by Rensar »

So you were killing cops without weapons to defend yourself from being arrested? Really? You should run away from cops and not spend most of the time online around PD and hunt them actively.

You're a liar, therefore getting banned from forums.