Falsely banned?

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
tr1gga
Officer

Falsely banned?

Post by tr1gga »

Recently I had gotten disabled because I killed a innocent player probably a undercover admin. Joined the server and I was testing out my sensitivity. First time since 2020. I got punished for it. Got disabled for like 5 days. My disable expired on 10th May, I joined back 10th May to play normally but after a short of time hanging on the server horse betting I got banned for ban evading after my disable expired??? I tried rejoining with a unregistered account to ask what the problem is but I got instantly IP banned by honestly I don’t know. So are we going to resolve this or?
tr1gga
Officer

Re: Falsely banned?

Post by tr1gga »

Mind you I am not a ban/disable evader, I never played under a different name. Regular player on CNR for couple of years. My latest complaint was months ago, so I don’t see a problem here. Can the admin who did this explain to me what I did wrong? Were his/hers hands so shaky that they miserably failed to add a 5 milion tax? Image
Rensar
CnR Admin

Post by Rensar »

Hi,

You are supposed to keep off both servers for 14 days when you get banned - even if you're able to join.

Yes, fining 5m failed horribly due to a small mistake, nothing to do with shaky hands.

You may join 24. 5. You're gonna be re-banned and zeroed (this time successfully) if you're seen online before this date.

Hopefully you've learned not to shoot and kill random players to test out mouse sensitivity. Thanks.
tr1gga
Officer

Post by tr1gga »

But why the 2nd disable I didn’t quite get it? Was that you?
tr1gga
Officer

Post by tr1gga »

My first one expired (5 days) and it opened my eyes NOT to do it again because I know what happens when people repeat actions they got punished for. But the point is I didn’t do nothing for the second time or broke any rules? Evading what, be precise? Thank you!
Rensar
CnR Admin

Post by Rensar »

5. 5. - Banned for DMing new players.

10. 5. - Disabled for ban evading.
10. 5. - Banned on unreg.

You're a known rulebreaker and should already know what it means to get banned or what ban evading is.
tr1gga
Officer

Post by tr1gga »

Come on Rensar I am not playing on Crazybob’s since yesterday. My last complaint was in 2021. This was stupid on my side but the 2nd disable was incorrect in my opinion. See you when my disable expires, trust me I won’t evade or try anything stupid.
tr1gga
Officer

Post by tr1gga »

Rensar wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:10 pm 5. 5. - Banned for DMing new players.
10. 5. - Disabled for ban evading.
10. 5. - Banned on unreg.

You're a known rulebreaker and should already know what it means to get banned or what ban evading is.
I just don’t get it how I got disabled for ban evading I joined the server after my disable was over in the first place. The same day I got disabled first time I wanted just to rejoin the server to ask something but I was straight banned. Still not the answer I am waiting for.
Rensar
CnR Admin

Post by Rensar »

The disable was over, the ban was not.