This means that you should assume that you cannot reply to a thread unless:
- you created the thread yourself
- you have USEFUL information that will help out: for example, if a player doesn't know why they can't connect and you saw them getting banned, then providing these details is useful
- "helpful" advice, such as getting a player to try this and that to identify the cause of their ban (trust me, we know more about the ban system than you do)
- speculation about what might have caused a player to get banned
- general comments, such as "you always cheat anyway"
You may not think that your blind attempt to solve a player's ban issue is a bad thing, but whenever a banned player has already been led on a wild goose chase by a load of forum users who are just stabbing in the dark, it does mean more work for us and it does waste our time and theirs.