Changing Your In-Game Password / Password Security

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
MarkusTzy
Recruit

Re: Changing Your In-Game Password / Password Security

Post by MarkusTzy »

Forgot password :cry:

earlier I apologized because I just registered a forum account. So my problem is that I'm already playing Crazybobs! starting around 2016 with usarname in the game "Bl4ster * sw." there my password is difficult to memorize and the way I handle it is usually I save my password on Facebook, but because my Facebook has been banned. So I can no longer login using my "Bl4ster * sw." Therefore I ask for help from top-ranking admins and admins who are still active so they can help me🙏 "MarkusTzy"
igLi17
Commissioner

Post by igLi17 »

MarkusTzy wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:06 pm Forgot password :cry:

earlier I apologized because I just registered a forum account. So my problem is that I'm already playing Crazybobs! starting around 2016 with usarname in the game "Bl4ster * sw." there my password is difficult to memorize and the way I handle it is usually I save my password on Facebook, but because my Facebook has been banned. So I can no longer login using my "Bl4ster * sw." Therefore I ask for help from top-ranking admins and admins who are still active so they can help me🙏 "MarkusTzy"

If you can't remember your password, this means you lost your account. Even admins can't help you with this problem. The only way is if you will remember it otherwise you need to create a new account.
Thanks for avatar codeshadow
MarkusTzy
Recruit

Post by MarkusTzy »

[quote=igLi17 post_id=953734 time=1617172829 user_id=41300]
[quote=MarkusTzy post_id=953730 time=1617159963 user_id=74692]
Forgot password :cry:

[/quote]

If you can't remember your password, this means you lost your account. Even admins can't help you with this problem. The only way is if you will remember it otherwise you need to create a new account.
[/quote]

I send high rank admin can help or admin forum
igLi17
Commissioner

Post by igLi17 »

^^
As I said before no one can help you with this problem. There are only two options;
1- if you remember your password
2- create a new account

It's simple as that.
MarkusTzy
Recruit

Post by MarkusTzy »

me said because my acount lost :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MarkusTzy
Recruit

Post by MarkusTzy »

but why on other servers, the admins can help because there are rules for high server admins, I am very disappointed with this server. Hopefully this server will continue to run and not go bankrupt like other servers
igLi17
Commissioner

Post by igLi17 »

MarkusTzy wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:35 am but why on other servers, the admins can help because there are rules for high server admins, I am very disappointed with this server. Hopefully this server will continue to run and not go bankrupt like other servers
Actually only CrazyBob can help you to recover your password as long as he is the owner and have the full access to do that but sadly he is not around like it used to be. Even if he was around, I doubt he will help you to recover your password due to security reasons. As I said before you have only two options: 1- try to remember your password 2- create a new account.

It's up to you now.
Renegade334
Silly Admin
Personal Saying: iter non destinatum fruere

Post by Renegade334 »

Renegade334 wrote: Thu May 08, 2014 6:06 pm If you lose your account login altogether and are unable to login at all, then officially, there is nothing that we can do for you and you will need to start over.
We have never provided an account recovery service.
[ CnR toolbox: api | signatures | stats ]