Ban for video

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
lance_benelli
Captain

Ban for video

Post by lance_benelli »

I was notified that I'm banned for uploading a video recently with clips that are 3-4 years old, the cheat I'm accused of using apparently is "Silent Aim" which in fact is false by "poetic_justice". I'm hoping NinjaTuna if you read this you can specify in what part of my video am I using a "Silent Aim" cheat, I have not once ever used it and I also don't even know how to get it. Hopefully you can do research on Silent Aim and see how it doesn't match any part of my video. Thanks in advance if there's any closure regarding this.
BossPlayer997
Recruit

Re: Ban for video

Post by BossPlayer997 »

Dear admins I'm very sorry for replying here despite not being allowed to be here anymore but this man Is delusioned by his own stupidity. Lance are you acting dumb or you are trying to fool someone with atleast 50 IQ into believing that you did not cheat?

Feel free to permamently ban my account cause I don't bother posting here anymore.
lance_benelli
Captain

Post by lance_benelli »

If you can read I was accused of using silent aim, theres nothing in my video that has silent aim. My screen was lagging in sections while recorded in the first two scenes you posted.
ninjatuna
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: serenity now, insanity later

Post by ninjatuna »

I'm not too sure why would anyone upload clips of 3 to 4 years, although I did recognize those clips are old because some of the players starred in those clips haven't been in servers in ages.

As for the aimbot, it's more than obvious that you got something installed that's locking onto players' skin, you are fighting your aim to lock on the correct guy at not just one instance, but in multiple clips. Please stop pretending you're innocent.