disabled, not banned

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
Djongador
Officer In Training

disabled, not banned

Post by Djongador »

Hello admins. How are you?

Today I was playing on an unregistered account due to being disabled, where even the admin confirmed that he could play.

But admin Everything said it didn't make sense for me to continue playing even though I was disabled, so I banned it.

I think he was angry because I was a car jacker and stole his car, but I believe that this will be resolved in the game, putting a hit contract on me or killing me, I just want to clarify that and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you :D
everything.
CnR Admin

Re: disabled, not banned

Post by everything. »

You got disabled for 3 days for abusing ad animations. This means you either serve the disable or play unregistered and not cause any problems.

You did the opposite. You're car jacking players, you're provoking people. The thing is, you're unregistered, so you just quit and come back if you're arrested. If you do die, you lose nothing. It's not fair to the players nor to the admin who disabled you. You're not learning any lesson by continuing to play normally. If you are allowed to play unregistered, you come onto the game and do something peaceful and void yourself of any player interaction.

Sorry, no bueno. Isto é mau. No good. This is not the purpose of playing unregistered. You would've been undisabled on Thursday, but I'm resetting you back to 3 days essentially, then I'll unban you. If I find you playing before Friday 8 PM eastern time, your ban will be extended.
The_Unknown_Soldier wrote:We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.
Djongador
Officer In Training

Post by Djongador »

Okay, I will take the punishment because regardless of what I think of the decision, I know it will not change anything.

But I want you to know that you are a bad admin, and even on that same ban topic there is another complaint of the same sense (abuse of power) of the player Bode66, where you get angry that they are doing nothing more, nothing less than playing with the commands you have inside the game.

And I wanted to know how I didn't lose anything, if what I lose most in the game is my time, including, besides taking a screen shot of the conversation, why didn't you take my unreg score? It was almost 30 in 1 hour of game that I spent fishing to be able to buy things in the game. I didn't get enough to go back to the beginning at any time, even when I gave you / foff I was leaving prison and you angrily gave me a ban.
If you were upset by a car jacker stealing your car, just enter the script and remove this ability, or simply put admin lock on your vehicle, it would be much easier to be solved.

Till Friday. You are a bad administrator. Unfortunately it is because of people like you that players are discouraged from playing. It is a great server with great gameplay, but unfortunately with bad admins.
everything.
CnR Admin

Post by everything. »

Thanks for telling me I'm a bad admin as well as a bad administrator. You took the effort to both shorten the word and type out the full word. You would've gotten bonus points if you used administration.

Community's been around for 15 years. I've been admin for 8 years. Both of them are longer than you've ever been here. It's 2021now, most admins don't gave a shit and leave. I'm still an admin and still active and make the server enjoyable for players. But not for people like you, because you're not a good player. It's only the bad players that think that way towards me and that's okay. Prove me wrong.

I punished Bode for both his gameplay and the fact that he made a DM video and it was complained. I punished you for evading a disable and playing improperly. Car jacking me wasn't the start, you were complained by Liz and other players for quitting constantly when you were arrested. I'm willing to bet my chatlog has them. I don't bother checking, I believe good players over bad players. I used my judgement and banned you.

Go ahead and keep trying me, you'll be shot down. 3 days.
The_Unknown_Soldier wrote:We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.
everything.
CnR Admin

Post by everything. »

Double post. So it's almost 8 PM EST, the time I said I would unban your IP. Unfortunately, it seems the servers are down, so it'll have to wait. I don't know when they'll be back online as well.

Going from there, I'm considering giving you access to the forums.
Djongador
Officer In Training

Post by Djongador »

Good night, Everything.!

It has already been 8:00 pm here where I live (laughs) and I'm looking forward to playing again.

I want to make my apology clear for offending you, because I reflected and I know I was wrong. It will not happen again.

I also want to apologize for making a wrong comparison of you in the case of Bode66, as I know that he is a player who has constant reports of abuse on the server.

I will be grateful if I have access to the forum.

I'm sorry and thank you for making our game better. As I said, it will not happen again.