so i got banned for evading using my only account? lmfao

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
flee_games
Recruit

so i got banned for evading using my only account? lmfao

Post by flee_games »

this is gettin outta hand man first of all if u check my stats u guys gonna see im old asf player

second of all i dont got anythin to do with my brother........ u guys keep bannin for evading which im not! i wasnt ban for evation my brother was and this is tiring

i dont get how im suppose to play,,,,,, do i have to change the ip when my brother is playin and viceversa???? i dont understand how im evading if im using my account old as fuck btw

what do i have to do with my brother? if he gets banned ban him for crying out loud
MessedUpSmiley
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: I'm secretly a robot.

Re: so i got banned for evading using my only account? lmfao

Post by MessedUpSmiley »

You are partially responsible for what happens on your network.
If your network gets banned due to another person, it should not be our fault or problem.

Since your network is supposed to be banned, any alternative to connect to the servers regardless could be seen as evasion, although that's up to the admin in question's interpretation.
With Regards,
MessedUpSmiley
Renegade334
Silly Admin
Personal Saying: iter non destinatum fruere

Post by Renegade334 »

CrazyBob wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:48 pm If you or someone using your ip were banned for cheating, you cannot appeal your ban. Posting here, claiming it was your brother or cat, or begging to be unbanned will only make your ban last longer. You will have to wait until your ban expires.
This has forever been the case.

If someone under your roof is getting banned, then you need to take it up with them, not us.
[ CnR toolbox: api | signatures | stats ]
flee_games
Recruit

Post by flee_games »

i completelY understand but we have 2 dif accounts why am i paying too ? if ive had my acount for years now

ive never used any cheats as low as cop lights or godmode nothing!!!! if multi is cheatin i supposed the person is banned so why to extend the punishment to the parts not involved. im only involved because we live together however he told me and i read he got disabled/banned already so im not understanding why i gotta hav more time?

I