Catherine already banned me twice for the same reason

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Re: Catherine already banned me twice for the same reason

Post by vuitton$ »

Ive seen people get banned for evading and once the times is up they play normally on their account even though they got banned in 2 acc.
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

Lost fendi now ill have to lose vuitton too? Ive never cheat and theres a lot of people using Antifall why not put ur attention on cheaters of that magnitude? I just used one multi and u are bannin me again for the same reason i got banned like 3 weeks ago
Catherine.
CnR Admin

Post by Catherine. »

vuitton$ wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:03 am

But why did ubanned me again if I already did complete the 2 weeks without using Vuitton? I already lost everything and cant play on server 1 for 2 weeks or idk how long i got left. Why ban me again for the same reason and for the same time? I dont understand
You didn't complete anything. The disable on your main (flee_games) is still active and hasn't expired just yet. Playing on different accounts is just going to make things worse, so I suggest you stay away from the servers until you have fully served the punishment on flee_games.
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

Dude fleegames is my older brother. I already had the same convo with idk who but tell me if i gotta post a photo with him so u guys understand we have 2 different accounts 🥱
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

Of course we share the same ip address bc we live together nigga. But im sure that if we used the same account u guys would say the same thing (u cant use multi blablabla) Vuitton is my main and only account bc I already told ya im not using fendi anymore. Cmon now
Catherine.
CnR Admin

Post by Catherine. »

There are 4 other accounts linked to that same ip.
CrazyBob wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:48 pm Posting here, claiming it was your brother or cat, or begging to be unbanned will only make your ban last longer. You will have to wait until your ban expires. Everything is logged, so please, save us and yourself the time and effort.
Read my post above and please do not make any more threads regarding this issue.