Catherine already banned me twice for the same reason

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Catherine already banned me twice for the same reason

Post by vuitton$ »

i did 2 weeks without playin in vuitton$.. play for a while with fendi and got banned on sv1, took all my cash and now bans me on server 2 aswell and takes all my cash. like wtf??? Why would u do that if i already can play in vuitton? u the only admin that acts like that even Kona saw me playin and wasnt all salty
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Re: Catherine already banned me twice for the same reason

Post by vuitton$ »

what if instead of just bannin me u go ahead and ban all the cheaters and dmers that go in front of u using antifall and dmin like Rehman and Mindless

u only wanna abuse ur power bc i used fendi just one day u knowin very well that i dont have it available anymore thanks to u. Plus takin my cash ? what the single fuck
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

i know is just game money but now i have to go from 0 at least in las venturas and i didnt played in vuitton for 2 weeks now 2 weeks more? wtf ? a full month, plus no money PLUS ip banned in sv 1 ?
Catherine.
CnR Admin

Post by Catherine. »

Why would you even try to play on different accounts if your main is banned/disabled?
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

to get the money i lost but ive lost more doing that and i already understood i cant play with multis.. but dont be unfair i already have 2 weeks without playing now 2 weeks more? cmon now
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

plus i cant play in server 1 bc im ip banned for 2 weeks.... U took all my money. Thats too much punishment some might think /cry
mindlessgamer2
Sergeant
Personal Saying: I really am Mindless ;)

Post by mindlessgamer2 »

Just to inform you, once you are banned you cannot play in any of the two servers until the ban ends. And in case you are disabled, you have to ask the admin who punished you to play unregistered. If the answer is "NO" so you have to wait till the disable ends.
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

mindlessgamer2 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:51 am Just to inform you, once you are banned you cannot play in any of the two servers until the ban ends. And in case you are disabled, you have to ask the admin who punished you to play unregistered. If the answer is "NO" so you have to wait till the disable ends.
this is the dmer number one of the server got him on vid

Plus u sucker, if u get disabled/banned u cant connect on any of the servers bc automatically Kicks u out. I already did 2 weeks without playin in vuitton so stfu
Catherine.
CnR Admin

Post by Catherine. »

vuitton$ wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:38 am to get the money i lost but ive lost more doing that
This is the problem. Using different accounts to evade and gather what may have been taken from you is simply not allowed. Not to mention that if you're punished you can't play unless you get permission from the admin who disabled you, which in your case didn't happen. Therefore, you have no right to join and all the accounts you used to evade your punishment have now been disabled.
vuitton$
Officer In Training

Post by vuitton$ »

Catherine. wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:53 am
vuitton$ wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:38 am to get the money i lost but ive lost more doing that
This is the problem. Using different accounts to evade and gather what may have been taken from you is simply not allowed. Not to mention that if you're punished you can't play unless you get permission from the admin who disabled you, which in your case didn't happen. Therefore, you have no right to join and all the accounts you used to evade your punishment have now been disabled.

But why did ubanned me again if I already did complete the 2 weeks without using Vuitton? I already lost everything and cant play on server 1 for 2 weeks or idk how long i got left. Why ban me again for the same reason and for the same time? I dont understand