Hi Catherine. i need explanation thanks.

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
[D]ar[Z]
Sergeant
Personal Saying: Raging Since:1943

Hi Catherine. i need explanation thanks.

Post by [D]ar[Z] »

Situation: Rensar fined and banned me for "teaming with a cheater"(which i didnt know lol) and I looked ingame to see if my suspension had been lifted. Catherine fined and disabled me without warning. Since this was my first time being banned, I had no idea how long the ban would last. and before i joined on LV you saw me logged in on LS , why didn't you take the opportunity to alert or fine me?

I'm not going to ask you to remove the ban or something. i just want an explanation.
Catherine.
CnR Admin

Re: Hi Catherine. i need explanation thanks.

Post by Catherine. »

You've been punished for cheats (damage mods to be precise) and your ban/disable will expire in two weeks.
[D]ar[Z]
Sergeant
Personal Saying: Raging Since:1943

Post by [D]ar[Z] »

Catherine. wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:14 am You've been punished for cheats (damage mods to be precise) and your ban/disable will expire in two weeks.
who's the complaint? as far as i remember i've been punished for teaming with a cheater not for damage mods. and also it is neccessary to have that kind of fine?
Jayince
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: Just that guy.

Post by Jayince »

I stated the complaint so I'm the one replying here.

1. At first you were punished for teaming with a cheater, only to find out you were cheating too.
2. The bans expire after 2 weeks, 6 days later you simply joined again, thus you evaded your ban.
3. The fine was more than enough to make you understand these two points explained, you aren't new, and you're definitely not a good regular.

2 weeks, stay out and come back clean.
<@Matt888> "I've made a series of mistakes" ~Jayince, 2014