?

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
Nenad
Officer In Training

?

Post by Nenad » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:31 pm

So i just got disabled for 3 days for???? Okay... sure, yeah. I got fined $1,000,000 and killed 3 times by some meth head third world country admin that was probably abused by his daddy in his childhood.
This logic makes no sense. I get disabled for what exactly? Okay let me get this straight, This retarded emo kid SSG rammed into my vehicle and came outside probably trying to shoot at me, what i did is i defended myself and here i get disabled for it. Listen at the end of the day i don't really give a fuck, the only reason why i keep playing in this retarded server is because of the friends that i have. To whoever disabled me and for some FUCKING reason fined me $1M and killed me 3 times i hope that you die in a car crash and that rats in the fucking coffin eat your crooked body up.

Marcus_Reed
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: We are the end of your freedom.

Re: ?

Post by Marcus_Reed » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Dude, are you fucking stupid? Can you not read the god damn response the admins already gave you?

Tell you what, if I see another dogshit thread started by you here that does not meet the section rules, you are going to have a problem with me.

Serve your punishment and give us a break.

Fucks sake.