Please Unban Me

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
Jessica$$
Recruit

Please Unban Me

Post by Jessica$$ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:52 am

Hello My account has been Disabled by admin 7-02-2019 supposedly for Dm
I think a little differently because i was waging war with Player Youssef(someNumbers) he play for me like a cunt and the biggest whore i apologize for this term but this player really gets on my nerves and my friend Stella and the gang what i play because I have war with him and there he is a enemy for gang how the hell can I go Dm hem or rdm ? i Never Rdm or Dm anyone i knowe Rules and
and I do not think I've done anything wrong because the same day I got a ban the player through which it all happens he provoked me on pv to kill him and let us finish the war so I did it and i got ban If I wrote something wrong, I do not like it because I do not know where it is because I'm new on this Forum and in game and I have to write it for the player then please write what is wrong.
I am asking for understanding Me.
My name in game is- "[RUSSIA]Jess

Please, activate my account :| :cry:

MessedUpSmiley
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: I'm secretly a robot.

Re: Please Unban Me

Post by MessedUpSmiley » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 am

I'll try to contact the admin that issued the disable, the disable is only 3 days though; so don't be surprised if you're going to end up waiting until the 7th.
With Regards,
MessedUpSmiley

Jessica$$
Recruit

Post by Jessica$$ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 am

do your best :!: 8-)

Stella
CnR Admin

Post by Stella » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:05 pm

Hello [RUSSIA]Jess!
I disabled you for 3 days and did that for DM. It wasn't just a one time thing, you were after the same player for quite some time. The last time I watched you doing it, he was not armed and was very unhappy about you attacking him again. DM is not allowed in this server, your disable won't be removed and I hope you learned something from this.