I GOT WRONGLY DISABLED!:(((

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
Riyan Igrosso
Recruit

I GOT WRONGLY DISABLED!:(((

Post by Riyan Igrosso » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm

My in game username is lilsavage10. A guy called xxxs posted complain about me that I ninja jacked him.ill tell u what happened actually. a guy called sadoff was trying to kill me.i was in a quick to buy ws to protect my self so, i saw xxxs and he was in a bravura or some car like that i bought ws from him and like a said i was in a quick cuz sadoff was gonna dm me so i pressed enter to stop the weapons buying animation from him and i didn't noticed him after i pressed the enter to stop the animation and i was gone somewhere.later he pmed me and said i ninja jacked him and i was like wtf then he placed a hit contract on me.i told him it was a bug and i didn't ninja jacked him.then he cancelled the hit i thought we were fine.then my friend told me that guy posted a complain about me in forums and the admin disabled me for 10 days the admin online was stella_Clarke.Look admins,why do i need to ninja jack a ws dealer that i just bought ws fromm???????Look Admins,earlier bout 1 month ago i got disable for this reason 'ninja jacking' after that i quit ninja jacking and i sweared myself that i don't ninja jack again.Plz i don't know what he got on the complain video but i know its a bug or something like that.Plz kindly approve my undisable request :(. :|

MessedUpSmiley
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: I'm secretly a robot.

Re: I GOT WRONGLY DISABLED!:(((

Post by MessedUpSmiley » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:34 pm

It was me,
The disable will not get removed since you're playing unregistered under the name "Someone." already anyway and you should have known better.

Do not play on a registered account or more severe actions will be taken.

Do not create another topic.
With Regards,
MessedUpSmiley