Hi, I was ban from this server.

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
CokeAne
Recruit

Hi, I was ban from this server.

Post by CokeAne » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Hello, I was playing earlier today a few hours ago. I started as a cop and arrested players and ticket for a few hours. Fast forward a few hour later i was about to go away in the South east city player hall. Then all of a sudden this person named Jayncie asked me why am i evading. When i went to question them about it, my money was disappear (I had about 1 million dollar from arresting) Then I kept on dying about nine times from hand of god. Then eventually banned for reason; bye sales. I am not sure to who this person is, nor have i met them. I just joined this game today as my friend refferred me to it. I really love this server. Could i get my account re-instated i think this is some sort of error, i am unsure to who this is. Thank you for your understanding.

This is a open wifi connection from my Internet cafe. I am unsure to anyone plays here or not. There was no one here today so maybe that might've caused the problem. This is internet cafe shop located in Chicago I can Pm you the address if not beleive me

Also to add a sidenote it says something about banned from IRC chat? I was trying to connect earlier to get tin contact with Jayncie

-Andy (COKeAne)
Last edited by CokeAne on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CokeAne
Recruit

Re: Hi, I was ban from this server.

Post by CokeAne » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:06 pm

I apoligize for any inconvenience caused, But the owner of the cafe said theres a handful of regulars that come in. He said only one of them plays the GTA game he's unsure if its offline or online or what servers. I am unsure if im getting reinstated or not, But im going to check with the owner who plays it (the owners said hiss IP is blacklisted and he's going to get authorities involved) So most likely this sales guy is going to be banned from the cafe.

Marcus_Reed
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: We are the end of your freedom.

Post by Marcus_Reed » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:55 am

I'm amazed what people try, the mad stories they create to come up for an excuse for their evasion. LOL.

Hey sale$, you have appealed so many bans that even a rookie can pinpoint and extract standards from your appeals.

I'll let Jayince handle this though, but lmao. I guess you'll hit the donkey of the day once again, starting 2019 with the right foot eh?

Jayince
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: Just that guy.

Post by Jayince » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:16 am

Appeal rejected.
<@Matt888> "I've made a series of mistakes" ~Jayince, 2014