CnR Discord

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
bashbuta
Officer In Training

Re: CnR Discord

Post by bashbuta »

Thanks SEA 🤝
n0zi
Recruit

Post by n0zi »

Hello.It has been around 5-6 months and I am still banned in CBCnR discord.Can you help me?
Colgate
Commissioner
Personal Saying: You people

Post by Colgate »

n0zi wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:49 am Hello.It has been around 5-6 months and I am still banned in CBCnR discord.Can you help me?
Should've thought about that when you did what you did...

https://i.gyazo.com/79ab506a84299e9770a ... 1647b8.png
n0zi
Recruit

Post by n0zi »

Colgate wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:09 pm
n0zi wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:49 am Hello.It has been around 5-6 months and I am still banned in CBCnR discord.Can you help me?

Actually that wasn’t me...I havent been playing for about 2-3 weeks something like this.Also I was never in snipegang...
Colgate
Commissioner
Personal Saying: You people

Post by Colgate »

n0zi wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:44 pm
Colgate wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:09 pm

Actually that wasn’t me...I havent been playing for about 2-3 weeks something like this.Also I was never in snipegang...
What other jokes do you tell yourself?
n0zi
Recruit

Post by n0zi »

Colgate wrote: What other jokes do you tell yourself?

I told Jayince before,itachi is shared account and it’s been a while that I haven’t joined in that account.
Last edited by tropp on Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSH
Lieutenant

Post by RUSH »

Says I cannot accept the invite.
Tsunami_X
Captain
Personal Saying: HAHAHAHAHA

Post by Tsunami_X »

I know we need to verify first through contact number or what, but when i tried to put the verify number it says "VERIFICATION CODE IS INVALID" even i put the right number with exact time.

Pls help how to fix this to join cbcnr discord For some information too, Thanks !
#HATEMETILLYOULOVEME
igLi17
Commissioner

Post by igLi17 »

Tsunami_X wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:37 am I know we need to verify first through contact number or what, but when i tried to put the verify number it says "VERIFICATION CODE IS INVALID" even i put the right number with exact time.

Pls help how to fix this to join cbcnr discord For some information too, Thanks !

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=119472

Read this for more info.
Abdelrahman
Recruit
Personal Saying: Admin Reporter

Re: CnR Discord Reg Role Request

Post by Abdelrahman »

Hi CnR Admins,i guess i don't need introduction cause most of you all know me, i just was wondering if i was forgotten or a certain admin didn't like me or hate's me or whatever the reason is, but i just request to have my Reg role back cause i don't think i made a major mistake or disrespected anyone, i don't want to talk much about how many years I've been in this CBCNR community, i how many contributions i made, but i guess Humans" deserve a sec chance and i also don't think am disputing for this cause if i was mistaken or broke the rules i would apologize and admit my mistake but i guess certain people are taking things further and over beyond the size of the conversation or punishment of demoting, i mean comon were bigger than that and i suggest a warning better than being treated like that after all these years of friendship and contributing in this community, i tried to escalate to Rashon several times but no actions are taken even when i was abused and when i had racist reporting situation, cyber bullying, i think it's not fair, people deserve better and i look forward for more positive vibes and spreading more love than hate, and everyone should respect others opinion, and get other it...i wish all always the best and i hope we fix things rather than hating each other for things that's not worth it to fight or use administrative powers that disappoints the members and make them feel unequal or hated, we all should be equal, act as humans not BOTs, we do respect the rules and always want the community for the better, we're CnR family

Thanks,
Abdel