Fair or not??

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
[Cnr_Hitman]
Foot Patrol

Fair or not??

Post by [Cnr_Hitman] »

I was willing to make the topic but i was a bit busy in my examinations for the past few days. I got banned on forums by one of respected member of the administration named as MessedUpSmiley(he is a nice guy but dont listens to others ppl giving explanations). The reason for ban was "a group of brothers not abiding the rules and lieing about the situation on forums". First of all, that was me who used the multi-account and got disabled and banned for that and even got fined about 50m. Thats wasnt Rehman3456. He dont even know much about forums. He just replied to messedupsmiley that he didnt multi-account(and he was right cuz he didnt, that was me). And i didnt even know about that thread at that time. I woke up next morning and saw that we both were banned on forums and the ban was issued on our ip address. I dont think thats some kind of "lieing about the situation". So, i request the administration to see what the matter is, and can it be resolved? I'll be waiting for the response of administration. :)

Thanks,
Regards.

[Cnr_Hitman]
Foot Patrol

Re: Fair or not??

Post by [Cnr_Hitman] »

Any response from administration plz? :D

JezdaBoss123Xl
Officer In Training

Re: Fair or not??

Post by JezdaBoss123Xl »

Two reason, why u constantly banned/disabled/Punished

1. U dm peoples without valid reason, When i don't want sell My hillHouse to u, u kill me with chainsaw .. u are RETARDED, cNr is not just for DMing, insulting, etc ..
2. You and your brother have many accounts, thats why MessedUpSmiley Punished you .

If you are so violent and in real life, you really have no way out, except to go to a psychiatrist

I apologize to the administration, but this was stronger than me.
Now I can't prove everything I said, but soon when he attacks me again, I will.