unban Karikulturist (i have a good reason to demand that)

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
karikulturist
Recruit

unban Karikulturist (i have a good reason to demand that)

Post by karikulturist » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:56 am

Hello, I am Karikulturist on CnR , even tho I was asked that during registration.

I want to say , I carefully read the uneditable post by CrazyBob about options in unbanning my account.
In my case , I was banned for ''teaming up with a cheater'', which I can't wrap my head around as:

1. me and him only shared a car
2. i couldn't possibly tell he was cheating becuz he wasn't that involved in the game. he simply drove , and I shooted for him. :|

cheers.

chuppy
CnR Admin

Re: unban Karikulturist (i have a good reason to demand that)

Post by chuppy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:41 pm

It was me who banned you the other day. I saw a cop with acceleration/speed cheats driving a police ranger and you were his shooter. I did wait for a few minutes, just to see if you're gonna use /complain but you didn't.
At one point you guys chased a warrant driving a comet(iirc) where the cheats were really obvious. After collision, you left the vehicle and i thought it was because you realised he's cheating, but turns out you just wanted to shoot the warrant on foot. Once you guys handled the warrant you got back into his car which is when i banned both of you.

Bans last 2 weeks, don't join before that because it will most likely result in another ban.

karikulturist
Recruit

Re: unban Karikulturist (i have a good reason to demand that)

Post by karikulturist » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:52 pm

chuppy wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:41 pm
It was me who banned you the other day. I saw a cop with acceleration/speed cheats driving a police ranger and you were his shooter. I did wait for a few minutes, just to see if you're gonna use /complain but you didn't.
At one point you guys chased a warrant driving a comet(iirc) where the cheats were really obvious. After collision, you left the vehicle and i thought it was because you realised he's cheating, but turns out you just wanted to shoot the warrant on foot. Once you guys handled the warrant you got back into his car which is when i banned both of you.

Bans last 2 weeks, don't join before that because it will most likely result in another ban.

Fair enough , i guess.
thx for the response.