GTA:SA won't launch

Help with game problems not related to CnR.
LefT4Dead
Lieutenant
Personal Saying: IG:deepz9m

GTA:SA won't launch

Post by LefT4Dead » Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 am

hey, please have some idea of ​​my game why it does not RUN?

my GTA:sa files:

Hanz_
Recruit

Re: GTA:SA won't launch

Post by Hanz_ » Sat May 11, 2019 7:29 am

Hi, LefT4Dead Try this - goto your documents folder then go in GTA San Andreas User Files and delete this name file "gta_sa.set" hope it will works.

P2H
Commissioner
Personal Saying: Joined forums (Play2Hard): Aug 27th-2010, 7:04 pm.

Post by P2H » Sat May 11, 2019 11:01 am

Hi fella! :)

Is it SA-MP or GTA:SA which don't launch properly? I got two different quotes below, test and see what's working.

Try this:
http://forums.crazybobs.net/viewtopic.p ... 93#p744293
Possible solutions:

1. Update also the GPU/Graphic card drivers from its developer, (Test if you can play other games.) and have DirectX 9 at least installed, or else it won't work.

2. Try starting gta:sa as an "Administrator", right click on the icon of the program and Properties > Compatibility > Run as administrator.

3. Check your CD for errors or errors in the registry, when installed and re-install or attach missed files.

4. Or re-install it all over again, remove all files with ccleaner or so.

5. Remember to watch the compatibility if you're using Win 7(32-64) or later version (right click on sa-mp.exe for instance and choose Properties > Compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode for: Win XP SP3/SP2 for example or use the troubleshooting, give you automatically right.)

(And in some rare cases, try to CHECK/MARK after you right-click on sa:mp > Properties > Compatibility > Run in 256 colors or 640 x 480 resolution and try each time opening the game. Or at the same menu: UNCHECK run in 256 colors, 640 x 480 resolution and CHECK: Disable visual themes, Disable desktop composition and Disable display scaling on high DPI settings and then try opening it again.)

6. Restart your computer after installation, might help.

7. Check your virus protection's firewall settings, allow GTA:SA.
1. Start SA-MP.exe and other programs, related to it, as an "Administrator", important one, in order to execute this, right click on the icon of the programs and Properties > Compatibility > Run as administrator.

2. Remember to watch the compatibility for all related programs, if you're using Win 7(32-64) or later version.

Right click on sa-mp.exe for instance and choose Properties > Compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode for: Win XP SP3/SP2 for example or use the troubleshooting, works sometimes, but do it manually.

3. Re-name your program folder: Go to C > Program Files (x86) > Rockstar Games > GTA San Andreas = And re-name it to, 'GTA2' or whatever, you can't change the name of the folder if you have things open from the folder, if that's the case, you'll get a notice that you can't change, either go to task manager and close it or just restart your PC.

After that, you have to go to SA-MP.exe (San Andreas Multiplayer's launching window, multiplayer) and right click on the SA-MP icon and then choose: "Properties" and "Shortcut" after that you just change two things there: 1. Target and 2. Start in, important to remember, if it's all fine and right location, leave it.

And now when you open SA-MP and tries to connect to a server, it will say it 'can't locate your directory' and a menu will come up asking you to select the directory. Select the 'GTA2' (your named folder) folder, the one, you re-named and press OK and start gaming.

4. Allow SA:MP on your virus protection's firewall and other related programs.

5. Delete gta_sa.set file.

In order to delete gta_sa.set file, just go to GTA San Andreas User Files in Documents (same map where screenies are) and open the folder and you'll see it.

6. Remove all mods with IMG tools / mods installer.

7. Perhaps you got plenty of tasks open and it won't launch, can happen.

8. Check your internet connection.

RakiM
Sergeant
Personal Saying: I don’t chase hoes, I walk at my own pace

Post by RakiM » Sat May 11, 2019 1:43 pm

I fixed this problem by opening a new user.

LefT4Dead
Lieutenant
Personal Saying: IG:deepz9m

Post by LefT4Dead » Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 am

P2H wrote:Hi fella! :)

Is it SA-MP or GTA:SA which don't launch properly? I got two different quotes below, test and see what's working.

Try this:
http://forums.crazybobs.net/viewtopic.p ... 93#p744293
Possible solutions:

1. Update also the GPU/Graphic card drivers from its developer, (Test if you can play other games.) and have DirectX 9 at least installed, or else it won't work.

2. Try starting gta:sa as an "Administrator", right click on the icon of the program and Properties > Compatibility > Run as administrator.

3. Check your CD for errors or errors in the registry, when installed and re-install or attach missed files.

4. Or re-install it all over again, remove all files with ccleaner or so.

5. Remember to watch the compatibility if you're using Win 7(32-64) or later version (right click on sa-mp.exe for instance and choose Properties > Compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode for: Win XP SP3/SP2 for example or use the troubleshooting, give you automatically right.)

(And in some rare cases, try to CHECK/MARK after you right-click on sa:mp > Properties > Compatibility > Run in 256 colors or 640 x 480 resolution and try each time opening the game. Or at the same menu: UNCHECK run in 256 colors, 640 x 480 resolution and CHECK: Disable visual themes, Disable desktop composition and Disable display scaling on high DPI settings and then try opening it again.)

6. Restart your computer after installation, might help.

7. Check your virus protection's firewall settings, allow GTA:SA.
1. Start SA-MP.exe and other programs, related to it, as an "Administrator", important one, in order to execute this, right click on the icon of the programs and Properties > Compatibility > Run as administrator.

2. Remember to watch the compatibility for all related programs, if you're using Win 7(32-64) or later version.

Right click on sa-mp.exe for instance and choose Properties > Compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode for: Win XP SP3/SP2 for example or use the troubleshooting, works sometimes, but do it manually.

3. Re-name your program folder: Go to C > Program Files (x86) > Rockstar Games > GTA San Andreas = And re-name it to, 'GTA2' or whatever, you can't change the name of the folder if you have things open from the folder, if that's the case, you'll get a notice that you can't change, either go to task manager and close it or just restart your PC.

After that, you have to go to SA-MP.exe (San Andreas Multiplayer's launching window, multiplayer) and right click on the SA-MP icon and then choose: "Properties" and "Shortcut" after that you just change two things there: 1. Target and 2. Start in, important to remember, if it's all fine and right location, leave it.

And now when you open SA-MP and tries to connect to a server, it will say it 'can't locate your directory' and a menu will come up asking you to select the directory. Select the 'GTA2' (your named folder) folder, the one, you re-named and press OK and start gaming.

4. Allow SA:MP on your virus protection's firewall and other related programs.

5. Delete gta_sa.set file.

In order to delete gta_sa.set file, just go to GTA San Andreas User Files in Documents (same map where screenies are) and open the folder and you'll see it.

6. Remove all mods with IMG tools / mods installer.

7. Perhaps you got plenty of tasks open and it won't launch, can happen.

8. Check your internet connection.
Ty a lot fella , i fixed the problem by updating a GPU Drivers :)

BLOO
Lieutenant

Post by BLOO » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:13 am

definitely not trying to tell everyone he isnt cheating
*mcdonalds* wrote:im back because i cant open my forum and i got banned to cheat Lol i dont have any cheat and aimbot LOL Ex. so reason he say aimbot i got a video but okay i dont care to say im a cheater all insulting to me im okay because im not cheat and aimboters like people's like KANA AND SAMPLYA AND VINYKX.... i dont care what do say me cause i dont like your cheat -_- and Fuck you all albanian rolf .THankS That all i say now but ill back in LV i will say to all im the cheater LOL