CnR's Wiki has been revived

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
everything.
CnR Admin

CnR's Wiki has been revived

Post by everything. »

For a while now, the wiki hasn't really been a success. Before Snitt attempted to work on it, it was full of vandalism and useless, outdated content. After he had tried to work on it, add new content / remove player biographies and the sort.. it was looking better. Unfortunately, life calls for people, so the wiki sat abandoned for several years without anyone to manage it. Along came BiggestShip65, who made the decision himself to step up to a very optional and tough task and decided to take the wiki in his hands. Not only should you thank him, but you should thank admins like CrazyBob and depleted for supporting him.

We have some new features, including a new theme, a better navigation system, live chat, a historical article system which preserves ancient posts, and.. some custom achievements - but it's still a basic wiki, so feel free to check it out and contribute.
The_Unknown_Soldier wrote:We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.
Overseer
Sergeant

Re: CnR's Wiki has been revived

Post by Overseer »

Looks like it has improved a lot since I last visited the wiki. Sure, there is a lot of stuff missing and some topics are really outdated, but I am sure a heap of new info will be added now that we have proper wiki administration.
ciyber
Commissioner

Post by ciyber »

Thanks for shearing this info, the wiki looks way more better now, thanks BiggestShip65 ;)
yassine gannoun
Commissioner

Post by yassine gannoun »

Nice!!!
When I've seen this,I thought it's a wiki that gives informations about cnr players.
I suggest adding that though.
BiggestShip65
Lieutenant
Personal Saying: Formerly nsx

Post by BiggestShip65 »

yassine gannoun wrote:Nice!!!
When I've seen this,I thought it's a wiki that gives informations about cnr players.
I suggest adding that though.
Well, the previous administration brought in a new rule that player (and groups and gangs) pages were no longer allowed and I have to say I agree with that since, if you have a wikia account, you get your own Profile Page to customize however you like. Although, with that new rule, they went about it the wrong way and deleted quite a bit of content. The rule should have been enforced, but all the now illegal content really should have been archived for future players to read over. Nevermind, the majority of stuff has been restored and archived.
Marcus_Reed
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: We are the end of your freedom.

Post by Marcus_Reed »

Very nice, thanks for contributing to this community!

I was going to step up for assembling the ACE Team page but apparently it is for Administrators only. :|

I would like permission to do so.
MapleSyrup
Captain
Personal Saying: Retired old fart trucker

Post by MapleSyrup »

Aww cool :)

THANK YOU BIGGESTSHIP65 for all the effort you put into it, and to the wonderful people who supported him. Image
huhaaaaa
Sergeant
Personal Saying: gg my friend hope you have a bon day

Post by huhaaaaa »

Very Nice And Good Job !!!
logan007
Captain
Personal Saying: In impossible there is possible

Post by logan007 »

Nice and thanks for this cool gift :D
ShawnCarteR
Sergeant

Post by ShawnCarteR »

Look great Good Job for things like that makes a bigger community ;)