Unacceptable nickname bug ?

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
Noofin
Officer In Training

Unacceptable nickname bug ?

Post by Noofin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:16 am

So basically from now onwards I'll be seen again in this kinda great community.
I used to play CnR while I was on vacation to visit my mom dad and all my parents in Israel.
And now I am back to my hometown Nepal so I decided to continue playing CnR.
And the point is when I log into my account "Noofin" after couple of minutes, all of sudden i lose connection to the server and it says "connection rejected, unacceptable nickname please choose a-z 0-9" and all.
So what am I suppossed to do now to continue my cnr stats ? I obviously dont wanna create a new account.
Thanks.

Eveready
Commissioner
Personal Saying: You heard of hell? well i was sent from it.

Re: Unacceptable nickname bug ?

Post by Eveready » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 am

it happened because you were still not disconnected from the server and you when you connected the server already had one player with your name and hence rejected your re-connection.
also, welcome back!

RIP Eveready 2012-2017

Noofin
Officer In Training

Post by Noofin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:49 am

But how is that possible bro ?
How can one enter the server with my nick when its already registered ?
I guess this thing needs to get checked manually by our admins or moderators since I couldnt stay in game for than a minute.

Noofin
Officer In Training

Re: admins help needed please

Post by Noofin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:57 am

BUMP
Is it because I downloaded gta sa online instead of buying the disc.
I request could any admin to sort out my problem please, the server keeps on saying "unacceptable nickname" when I successfully log in and playing after couple of minutes (1-3), a bug/ issue appears in chat box.
Or shall I create a new account ?
As far as I know I want an admins permission to create a new account but it will be highly appreciated if I could continue my CnR id I had before "Noofin".
Thanks and waiting for an admin to reply please

Neophyte94
CnR Admin

Post by Neophyte94 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Have you tried to play on an unregistered account to see if you're also disconnected after few minutes?
[16:25:29] <[BG]Kallsoo> FACKING STUPED ADMIN YOU BANNING HACKER BUT NOT IDIOTS COPS WHO PLAY DM
[16:25:38] <[BG]Kallsoo> BEST SERVER FACKING IDIOTS
--------------------------------
[01:12:36] xN52x (147) Died. Killed By: MohSeN (100) - Sawn-off Shotgun
[01:12:57] <xN52x> ur lucky cbug doesnt work anymore

Noofin
Officer In Training

Post by Noofin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am

Neophyte94 wrote:Have you tried to play on an unregistered account to see if you're also disconnected after few minutes?
Yes sir, before a week ago I logged into a new account without registering just to check whether the same bug occurs or not.
And the same bug occurred right after between a minute.
I would really appreciate if any moderators out there could solve my problems since I want to be the part of this community again. Waiting for any a reply by any admins please.
P.S: I live in Nepal.
Thanks.

Neophyte94
CnR Admin

Post by Neophyte94 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:38 am

Noofin wrote:Yes sir, before a week ago I logged into a new account without registering just to check whether the same bug occurs or not.
And the same bug occurred right after between a minute.
Then creating a new account would be useless as the problem is not from your account.

Next test would be to connect to different SAMP servers (like 4-5) and see if you're also quickly disconnected from them. For safety reason you should join with a different nick and/or password (if you need to register) than the one you use on CnR.
[16:25:29] <[BG]Kallsoo> FACKING STUPED ADMIN YOU BANNING HACKER BUT NOT IDIOTS COPS WHO PLAY DM
[16:25:38] <[BG]Kallsoo> BEST SERVER FACKING IDIOTS
--------------------------------
[01:12:36] xN52x (147) Died. Killed By: MohSeN (100) - Sawn-off Shotgun
[01:12:57] <xN52x> ur lucky cbug doesnt work anymore