There's couple of different online free Image/media hosting services and I'm bringing just one up, because overall the hosting services have the same basics.
Different Image hosting companies below: (Type the names at Google and you'll find.)
* Tinypic (Here's the URL already
- Click on 'Direct link',copy that and go to the forums and put tags around it.
- If you want a tiny picture, clickable, post it with the code.
Last and final step:
- Go to the forums
- Choose a section
- Make new topic by clicking on "NEW TOPIC*"
- Type your subject and make your post
- Paste the URL you've copied and use the "Img" button to embed that picture of yours
- Remember to highlight your URL and click on the "Img" button
- Or you start to click the "Img" button and paste the URL between
- Some companies have
Step 1: Choose your picture
Step 2: Pick file type, it automatically starts with image type.
Step 3: Resize your picture, this is important, choose "Message Board 640&480"
Step 4: Choose "Upload Now" and type in the CAPTCHA in order to upload your picture.
Step 5: Now your pic is uploaded and you can decide if you want to use it as an avatar, then pick the last URL option or if you want to post some image, then pick the highlighted one in the screenshots below.
Step: Just copy/paste the URL or IMG embedded one on the forums and it's done!
Complaint Section rules: