Police Guide

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
NeLLe83
Captain

Re: Police Guide

Post by NeLLe83 »

Best guide ever, Nice work Carl2
[url=samp://50.31.100.10:7788]Image[/url][url=samp://50.31.100.10:7799]Image[/url]
BG(Petar)
Sergeant
Personal Saying: Nothing.

Post by BG(Petar) »

Nice montage and compilation.
Tale007
Sergeant
Personal Saying: Love is being stupid together.

Post by Tale007 »

Very interesting and educating guide. I've remained here for a while before registering in-game so I can prepare for my future job. I am not sure for how long will I remain as a cop, but so far I am enjoying at it. :)

I haven't tried cop missions yet, I mostly enjoy chasing suspects, and warrants through whole San Andreas if I have to. You can see me mostly in C.I.A. vehicles, mostly black and some of SAPDs like Police Rancher.

Today I performed amazing arrests, and the whole time I was thinking about things which you have clarified in this topic, that helped me a lot.

I was chasing a warrant with FBI rancher, two cops in a civilian vehicle were chasing him aswell around Bone County. Warrant crashed his vehicle into river, while those two tried to arrest him by leaving their vehicle, I've sacrificed my FBI rancher and ran into a water like a hero. It ended very well, cause I actually arrested that bastard, I remembered exactly what you said about disadvantages of civilian vehicles. They can't arrest warrants from vehicles. :)

It was little selfish, I kinda stole the arrest from them but they co-operated on team work, and I've jumped on the top of their car (it was Bullet btw, forgot to mention it). So we gone deeper in Las Vanturas, it was pretty exciting being with those guys. We approached a suspect in a car, who was remaining in the middle of the road. We issued him a ticket, but he refused to accept it and started to show signs that he will flee. Before he did, I reacted and jumped from our car on suspect's. He started to flee immediately.. He turned into warrant, and two fellas started to pursuit him. I was pretty much confused of the following situation, and my insticts told me to disable his vehicle. I took shotgun and started firing into the hood, damaging the vehicle constantly, and a cop who was a passenger in Bullet also assisted in shooting. We disabled his vehicle, and he jumped out of the car, it exploded and I avoided death in the last moment. Warrant seemed to not be heavily armed so he took shovel and started beating me, and those two cops arrested his ass, he ended up in jail. :D

I've been pretty much inspired from being a cop before, but your topic inspired me even more. :)

I don't accept bribes, as I am no corrupt. So criminals, don't offer me a bribe as it would make things even worse. :P
Elyes
Commissioner
Personal Saying: I just like using my brains.

Post by Elyes »

Rashon wrote:This is simply perfect.
Gallieleo
Officer
Personal Saying: Seek Truth and you will find Life.

Post by Gallieleo »

Thank you Carl2 for the helpful information!
Avenues
Foot Patrol

Post by Avenues »

Learned some new stuff I didn't know before. Great Guide! :D
Why Fear Death? Just because you know the song will end, it's not a reason to not listen to it. - Emily is Away
Ferdinand Rodriguez
Officer

Post by Ferdinand Rodriguez »

Best guide ever. It is useful not only for newbie cops, but for all cops.
BananasInPajamas.
Commissioner
Personal Saying: The Concierge of crime

Post by BananasInPajamas. »

What a great guide and compilation.

:)