Police Guide

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
Nicky
Captain

Re: Police Guide

Post by Nicky »

wow! +1

<MikaTheAss>Nicky fucking owns
<MikaTheAss>Nicky you are epic
<Nicky>Thanx Mika ^^
<MikaTheAss>that is by far the best thing i have heard in a while!
<Juusto>Nicky gets the award of: Best proof of the year!

CrazyDiamond
Recruit
Personal Saying: Brick by brick

Post by CrazyDiamond »

This is a very well written and presented guide carl2, all is needed for the cherry on top is a map with all the robbery location's, I see people robbing strip club's I have no idea where they are same with the San Fierro Drug Factory. I guess I just need to scout these place's out and memorise them. But big thank's I'm sure this will help a lot of people.
Edit: a small write up about the /fpslimit cmd would be nice also, I find myself chasing wanted suspect's in the water and they swim very fast compared to me, I read it was to do with them doing the cmd /fpslimit 20 while in the water. So that would be a nice addition to make people aware of this, small criticism but otherwise awesome job.
S.A.S.
Commissioner
Personal Saying: Never Back Down

Post by S.A.S. »

good job (10-120)
v2k
Commissioner
Personal Saying: HF Inc.

Post by v2k »

Damn, Cops, is it really necessary to shoot my heli down just 'cause I'm orange?

As an explanation, I occasionally do the courier missions. As you know, you'll turn orange as soon as you pick the items up. In ~ two times out of three they shoot my heli down when I'm on the way to my destination... for the record: I'll gladly let you guys arrest me after I finished my delivery ("you do the crime, you do the time", right?), seriously. But please don't shoot me down randomly...

Earlier this day I had a discussion with a cop who shot me down and he was like "you're a robber, so I shoot you down" (Dammit, I'm NOT a robber! As a matter of fact, I hate that robbing shit... Anyway, as any (regular) player should know, there ais a variety of reasons to turn orange...)

I tried to talk to him right when he shot me, but I guess, he got caught up in it. *rolleyes*

Anyway, I appreciate those cops who are chasing me without shooting me, that's always fun.
p03ws
Recruit

Post by p03ws »

Very nice guide :)
LethalCnR
Commissioner
Personal Saying: Use of Lethal weapons here is not allowed!

Post by LethalCnR »

Thank you about the lag , Before i dont know to shoot tires of suspects but now i can succeed.

Fatality....
Hrvoje
Recruit
Personal Saying: :PP

Post by Hrvoje »

Nice guide!

Hrle
Raptor123
Recruit

Post by Raptor123 »

This is just perfect! Good job! :)
Smokin
Officer
Personal Saying: What huh? /foff

Post by Smokin »

Hey Nice Guide bro! Appercatiated

Post by VesaLink »

Things to know about the car health system:

- In CnR, a normal occupied vehicle with full car health should show a health of 996.0. If the vehicle is occupied and the car health stays at 1000.0, it usually means you’re dealing with a cheater.

Sometimes when i get inside a car it has 1000.0 Damage. Or when i buy a car from the store it has 1000.0... ??????#!$??