Ban Appeal

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
weed2smoke
Officer
Personal Saying: That was legitness.

Ban Appeal

Post by weed2smoke » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:08 pm

Can someone explain to me why am i banned again? musicBox? I have the same IP as i had when i got banned on Server 2 for 0'ing samp.exe, i got banned from MessedUp, its like a week+ past and these new admins literally listening to 100+ days multis that im "evading" lol. If i can get unbanned that would be nice, if not, i dont know whats the point... Check the logs and you will see what im talking about... It cant be possible that im 3 week banned for DM-ing a kid that did the same bullcrap to me... I came from week and a half and i joined... Please check the logs, if not, idgaf, im sick anyways for 6 mounths so I can lowkey play... But thats just unfair from your point of view (im talking about musicbox, cuz he apparently banned me).

Thanks in advance.
wax wrote:cheaters dont get activation (unless you're weedsmoker)
#BringBackLagshot

musicBox
CnR Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by musicBox » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:23 pm

You got banned on 22/07/19 (not disabled like you stated in-game)
Bans last atleast two weeks.
I will check tommrow again to learn more about this situation and update you if something changes.
For now, stay away from the servers.

weed2smoke
Officer
Personal Saying: That was legitness.

Post by weed2smoke » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:27 pm

Okay, but i literally joined as i saw when i joined Server 1 i was disabled to 27th or 29th, something like that... But im sure i was unbanned when i entered the server cuz i cant change my IP address on my router, and i just joined to see if i need to wait more, and it just joined, so i thought i was unbanned... I will keep of the servers untill you guys tell me when I can enter the server.
wax wrote:cheaters dont get activation (unless you're weedsmoker)
#BringBackLagshot

MessedUpSmiley
CnR Admin
Personal Saying: I'm secretly a robot.

Post by MessedUpSmiley » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:11 pm

I don't know what the deal is with people who either legitimately do not check chat to see what kind of punishment they receive, are just ignorant or take us for fools.
The punishment message should have said (ADMIN BAN), which should make it more than clear to you that you should not join the server for two weeks, the 5-day-disable is just put in place alongside the ban to make sure people do not rejoin straight away.

I presume this is the same computer you're typing from and the IP I put the ban on and the one you're posting from are not the same.

Anyway, you were caught with your pants down trying to zero someone - no matter if "the kid did the same bullcrap to you" - I (purely by chance actually) caught you. You did not come after a week and a half but rather after a week and a day. It's not unfair from any point of view and none of this would have happened had you stuck to the rules - including the one not to evade.

Serve your ban.
With Regards,
MessedUpSmiley