Different Mansion??

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
mubeen514
Foot Patrol

Different Mansion??

Post by mubeen514 »

I bought some mansion worth 8m but i don't know what color it is? how i will know if it is red, black, white mansion? what's the difference on it? which is the most rare mansion? i hope it will answer
fx0
Officer

Re: Different Mansion??

Post by fx0 »

as far as I know, there are 2 types of mansions : White (most expencive, rarest) and Red (a bit less expencive). You can firgure out which one it is by entering it. Inside, white mansion has 2 sets of stairs on left/right side, while red mansion has only 1 set on the left side.
mubeen514
Foot Patrol

Post by mubeen514 »

thank you
DukeHiggins
Sergeant
Personal Saying: Full time DMer

Post by DukeHiggins »

From my knowledge:-

And also to add, white mansion simply has a white themed interior while a red mansion has a red themed one :P

The price of a mansion also depends on where is is located. I am a LV player so for example if the mansion is somewhat close to the city(such as Whitewood Estates or Prickle Pine) then the price is generally high, while a mansion very close to City Hall i.e Rockshore ones are very expensive, rare, significant and the price can go up to 100M for a single mansion.

Another factor effecting the price of a mansion is its exterior. A big mansion having a rich look, basketball basket, swimming pool etc. is payed more for in comparison to a simple two storey exterior.

Players having a very rare good mansion are usually reluctant to sell them even if you offer them high money unless they are leaving the server for a long time or so, as they buy those for their luxury and not for selling.
Imao am not English, Higgins is not my lastname, it is derived from a WW2 War Boat
"SCAMMERS BURN IN HELL" - DukeHiggins, 14.01.2021
KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH, AND YOUR MIDDLE FINGER HIGHER 8-)
coliowned
Officer

Post by coliowned »

fx0 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:07 am as far as I know, there are 2 types of mansions : White (most expencive, rarest) and Red (a bit less expencive). You can firgure out which one it is by entering it. Inside, white mansion has 2 sets of stairs on left/right side, while red mansion has only 1 set on the left side.
This !
fx0
Officer

Post by fx0 »

coliowned wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:51 pm
fx0 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:07 am as far as I know, there are 2 types of mansions : White (most expencive, rarest) and Red (a bit less expencive). You can firgure out which one it is by entering it. Inside, white mansion has 2 sets of stairs on left/right side, while red mansion has only 1 set on the left side.
This !
@offtopic

yeey coliowned is back :D :D