Beating biker gunners?

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
silentmoe
Officer

Beating biker gunners?

Post by silentmoe »

What's the best way/some tips to beat players on motorbike when they drive in a circle and shoot at you?
s1MpLe
Officer
Personal Saying: Visit Maldives

Re: Beating biker gunners?

Post by s1MpLe »

Use /sit 8 to avoid getting shot.
Take cover behind a car and then shoot at thier body using sawnoffs. The reason why I said to use sawnoffs is because it deals a good amount of damage to bike drivers. Also keep moving around the car as your opponent drives around.
Don't jump on top of the car as the bullets will easily hit you due to aim assist when DBing. Try to use your sub machine guns ( Tec and Mac ) and shoot at the bike tires. A player trying to fight on a bike with burst tires is like a guy trying to fight on a wheelchair. Anyways the best you can do is using /sit 8 and taking cover behind cars and fighting while in cover. Some players will get off the bike and start fighting you on foot when you /sit 8 because they don't have enough ammo. If you are lucky enough you can jump on your opponents bike but I don't recommend this because this happens rarely and you might die while trying this.

Also don't sit as a passenger in empty vehicles when someone is DBing you. It's considered as abuse and you will get punished for it if reported or spotted by an admin. Good luck fighting em.
silentmoe
Officer

Re: Beating biker gunners?

Post by silentmoe »

s1MpLe wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:06 pm Use /sit 8 to avoid getting shot.
Take cover behind a car and then shoot at thier body using sawnoffs. The reason why I said to use sawnoffs is because it deals a good amount of damage to bike drivers. Also keep moving around the car as your opponent drives around.
Don't jump on top of the car as the bullets will easily hit you due to aim assist when DBing. Try to use your sub machine guns ( Tec and Mac ) and shoot at the bike tires. A player trying to fight on a bike with burst tires is like a guy trying to fight on a wheelchair. Anyways the best you can do is using /sit 8 and taking cover behind cars and fighting while in cover. Some players will get off the bike and start fighting you on foot when you /sit 8 because they don't have enough ammo. If you are lucky enough you can jump on your opponents bike but I don't recommend this because this happens rarely and you might die while trying this.

Also don't sit as a passenger in empty vehicles when someone is DBing you. It's considered as abuse and you will get punished for it if reported or spotted by an admin. Good luck fighting em.
Thank you so much! DBing means drive-bying, yes?