Vehicle Values(Car Jacker)

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
DukeHiggins
Sergeant
Personal Saying: Full time DMer

Vehicle Values(Car Jacker)

Post by DukeHiggins »

So I recently changed my skill to car jacker(Imao before I got disabled)

And can anybody give me the rough idea of which kind of car sells for more money and which car sells for low money.

Rough idea?
Imao am not English, Higgins is not my lastname, it is derived from a WW2 War Boat
"SCAMMERS BURN IN HELL" - DukeHiggins, 14.01.2021
KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH, AND YOUR MIDDLE FINGER HIGHER 8-)
Colgate
Commissioner
Personal Saying: You people

Re: Vehicle Values(Car Jacker)

Post by Colgate »

the car prices aren't consistent at all, you can find a truck worth more than cheetah for example, but the higher the market is, the more expensive you can sell your cars
DukeHiggins
Sergeant

Post by DukeHiggins »

Colgate wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:30 am the higher the market is, the more expensive you can sell your cars
Which market? I mean which one after I do /market
Imao am not English, Higgins is not my lastname, it is derived from a WW2 War Boat
FerNando52
Commissioner
Personal Saying: Have a nice day!

Post by FerNando52 »

Im believe its stock/shares market, check at bank or city hall
DukeHiggins
Sergeant

Post by DukeHiggins »

FerNando52 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:41 am Im believe its stock/shares market, check at bank or city hall
k
igLi17
Commissioner

Post by igLi17 »

DukeHiggins wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:03 am
And can anybody give me the rough idea of which kind of car sells for more money and which car sells for low money.

Rough idea?
If you want to earn more money by selling vehicles, try /vsi at 3:00 every gameday but you have to find the vehicle that appears (e.g Today's vehicle bonus is Bullet) then you can sell it at any crane. Keep in mind that you should be the first person to sell it and you will earn a good amount of money(depends on market).

Also every time you enter a car, it shows a message ''You can sell this car at crane"' in the middle of your screen and the amount of money you will earn if you gonna sell it.
Thanks for avatar codeshadow
kes$h.RRR
Captain
Personal Saying: I'mpossible

Post by kes$h.RRR »

igLi17 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:57 am

Rough idea?
If you want to earn more money by selling vehicles, try /vsi at 3:00 every gameday but you have to find the vehicle that appears (e.g Today's vehicle bonus is Bullet) then you can sell it at any crane. Keep in mind that you should be the first person to sell it and you will earn a good amount of money(depends on market).

Also every time you enter a car, it shows a message ''You can sell this car at crane"' in the middle of your screen and the amount of money you will earn if you gonna sell it.
Also, if you see Kona_Mila, Robo_N1x or me on server at the same time, just give up :P
Sergeant

Post by DukeHiggins »

kes$h.RRR wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:18 am
igLi17 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:57 am

Rough idea?

Also, if you see Kona_Mila, Robo_N1x or me on server at the same time, just give up :P
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED (Intense heroic BGM)