Struggling with DM

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
silentmoe
Officer

Struggling with DM

Post by silentmoe »

How do I get better at finishing off players? Like what's the order of execution? Do I shoot first, then do binds when they're low health? Do I do binds in the beginning and shoot them down? Where do I shoot? Do I need to be up close and personal? Can you give me some tips please?

I find when I shoot at players it doesn't register and I find that using the Tecs, Macs or MP5s are wildly inaccurate. Even with the deagle the crosshair is so tiny I struggle to hit things.

s1MpLe
Officer
Personal Saying: Not actually s1mple

Re: Struggling with DM

Post by s1MpLe »

silentmoe wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:04 pm
Where do I shoot?
Shoot legs when using sawns and tecs. With other guns, any part of the body will do fine.
silentmoe wrote:
I find when I shoot at players it doesn't register and I find that using the Tecs, Macs or MP5s are wildly inaccurate.
CnR is not a DM server. So the hitreg doesn't have to be perfect. Constant practice will make you better. Also tecs and macs are the best to be used during foot fights. MP5 is used by players who driveby most of the time. So on foot always go for tecs or macs. Go for MP5 if you prefer driveby.
silentmoe wrote:
Even with the deagle the crosshair is so tiny I struggle to hit things.
You need to practice to get better at these. One trick is to aim at your target and move LEFT and RIGHT. Whenever the crosshair is on your enemy press the fire button. For example if your enemy is on left side of your crosshair then move left while aiming and once crosshair is on him, shoot.
s1mple CnR