Checking how many bonuns vehicles u have sold.

CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers game information, help, faqs and guides. If you need help with something in game, this is the place!
TweZ
Officer
Personal Saying: Ravioli ravioli, i want to commit suicideioli

Checking how many bonuns vehicles u have sold.

Post by TweZ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Is there a way to check how many bonus vehicles u have sold and also how many bonus fish you have caught ? I didn't find this info anywhere in the player stats website so i am wondering if there even is a way to check.

Cis
CnR Admin

Re: Checking how many bonuns vehicles u have sold.

Post by Cis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:08 am

This is one that has been requested a few times in the past. Definitely currently not visible in the stats - I assume it's not tracked in game but I don't know.

TweZ
Officer
Personal Saying: Ravioli ravioli, i want to commit suicideioli

Re: Checking how many bonuns vehicles u have sold.

Post by TweZ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 am

Cis wrote:This is one that has been requested a few times in the past. Definitely currently not visible in the stats - I assume it's not tracked in game but I don't know.
I searched top to bottom but could not see it anywhere. Would be useful to know, i'm still going for the bonus fish and i don't even know if i will achieve anything by catching them. Typically you get the clothing item (if the task even gives you one) after you perform 15,25,35 or in some cases 50 of the mission or whatever you need to get it. I do missions up to 50 times and if i don't get anything i just stop and assume that this mission doesn't reward you with anything, so it would be nice to know if getting bonus fish is worth it for a potential clothing item.Since i can't see how many i caught, i'm just going blind here. It's not a huge problem anyways though i was mainly curious.