[nightmare].

Banned from the server(s)? Can't connect? Visit this section.
Please read the board specific rules before posting.
THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY MODERATED.
amir
Officer
Personal Saying: friends.

[nightmare].

Post by amir » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:31 pm

i wanna to answer you, i never dm you, you all times dming me, ask tropp if you want, you got ban at last by him cuz of dming me and change to cop in pd to shot me then stap or pslap, you following me in all cities to dm me without reason then you had to shut up, and in fagsy post i was lagging and not seeing any cop or anything or cars and not seeing any message, i just see myself driving and checkpoint nothing more, i was lagging, before that i relog about 15x times cuz of lagging, and why i use cheat when rashon on, and why i stopped and let cops ar me if i using cheat ? and why i quit after that and back after they say about me cheating and why i use cheat with my acount to rob bank in s1 ? if you think i'm cheating it's okay, but i say what i know, and it's will be the frist time i ban for cheating.

Fagsy
Lieutenant

Re: [nightmare].

Post by Fagsy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:51 pm

How stupid do you think people are ? We know what lag looks like and you were NOT lagging. You even slow down after you get lagpitted with rustler twice, but you don't fall off. Don't get me started on the vehicle lock cause that was just way too stupid.
amir wrote:and why i use cheat when rashon on
Because you obviously think people are just straight dumb and you were robbing bank in both cases. I guess you're really dumbthirsty for that imaginery e-money.
PAUSING = CHEATING
Definition of cheat in English:

amir
Officer

Post by amir » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:03 pm

You even slow down after you get lagpitted with rustler twice, but you don't fall off.

. I guess you're really dumbthirsty for that imaginery e-money

i told you i'm not seeing anything, and why i use cheat to get money in my acount huh ? i can't use another acount and send my money ? and why using cheat in s1 and admins on (rashon). and if you know what lag mean then tell me what is it mean ?

Fagsy
Lieutenant

Post by Fagsy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Look, you are not fooling anyone except yourself.
Serve your ban and stop cheating.

I'm done replying here.
PAUSING = CHEATING
Definition of cheat in English:

amir
Officer

Post by amir » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:51 pm

idk but i think you following me all times as a cop to ar me, i think all times you try to ar me when i don't have lag that you are only trying to ar me now i know that you are recording me all times to post me in forum ,all that cuz i killed you 1x time in ls with your rustler then you back to me in lv and say to me lucky and follow me again and you aressted me, cuz of that you are recording me all times ? and now you try to do anything to be cool and say to admin only to ban me. i think that you are mad. and you still not answer my Question what lag look like ? if you saw the frist time before robbing the bank you will know that i'm i relog 15x times or more, i just try to rob it with lag and now think i'm cheating.