It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 hh once again 
Recruit

Post hh once again
yeah i got disabled for quitting , once again , the video that i was complained by was 4 SECONDS(its the same shit that happened with colg8)
here is my point of view when i DID quit to avoid

you can look at the death chatbox that they already killed me once (they killed me more than that) and they were coming again for me.
and if they are going to kill me more than one time thats dming(breaking the rules). so why the fuck they dont get punished for breaking the rules but i only get punished for it , if they are going to break the rules , so please either get the punished for breaking the rules too or undisable me , PLEASE STOP BEING ONE SIDED , and as dick swanson says vinykx posts 3seconds video about people quitting and they get aproved but no one knows shit why is he dming them or what happening -_-

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:31 am
Commissioner

Personal Text: Croatia
Post Re: hh once again
Show ur crimes, u killed me before thats why i came to kill. Keep quitting, loser.

Anyway this is not a section to report someone, ask for activation but idk if u can get it, u got ban 10+ times for cheats so goodluck.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:19 am
Commissioner

Personal Text: sps we drop yo fps
Hello Viganu.

Although I understand your frustration, I must make it clear to you that the rules state you may not quit to avoid death, no matter what. Even if a cheater comes on you, you're not allowed to quit. Or even as you're claiming, that you were repeateadly DM'd, it's better to instead take your death, record, and then go complain, instead of quitting to avoid death because you feel it's justified to do so.

Cheers!

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:31 pm
Recruit

You’re wrong, if a cheater is killing u ur allowed to quit on u , im trying to say if he is going to break the rules i will too. Why he never gets punished for it but i do , fucking aproving complaints with 4second videos in it . Since quiting isnt allowed , repeatly dming isnt too!

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:58 am
Recruit

Either get both of us disabled or dont get anyone punished

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:58 am
CnR Admin

Personal Text: We are the end of your freedom.
vvviganuuu wrote:
You’re wrong, if a cheater is killing u ur allowed to quit on u , im trying to say if he is going to break the rules i will too. Why he never gets punished for it but i do , fucking aproving complaints with 4second videos in it . Since quitting isnt allowed , repeatly dming isnt too!

The logic of moaning about a 4-second quitting to avoid complaint (more than enough and with an obvious confession) with an 8 fucking seconds video? Wow. 2x the time in your defense.

Give us a fucking break.

Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:11 am
CnR Admin

Personal Text: Just that guy.
vvviganuuu wrote:
You’re wrong, if a cheater is killing u ur allowed to quit on u , im trying to say if he is going to break the rules i will too. Why he never gets punished for it but i do , fucking aproving complaints with 4second videos in it . Since quiting isnt allowed , repeatly dming isnt too!

Ummmmm you need to re-read the rules.

CrazyBob's Website Rules wrote:
9. Do NOT quit to avoid ANYTHING
Don't quit the game to avoid a hit contract, attack, robbery or admin punishment. Players who quit to avoid don't get much respect and will be punished by admins.

<@Matt888> "I've made a series of mistakes" ~Jayince, 2014

Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]