It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Ban appeal. 
Foot Patrol

Personal Text: Ok, cool
Post Ban appeal.
I wanna appeal for ban wich i got 9 days ago and i tough about my behaviour for this time and know what i did wrong now i know what i did wrong and dont do this again also i know my account is still disabled for 1 day but i could play on unreg account. I tough ninjajacking was the good way to kill pepole who were annoying me and i didnt knew they record now i know to be careful when managing to do something im patiently wiating for response of admin and i list less important things below

i dont have any mods expect only allowed wich is detailed radar mod
i didnt evaded ban because i know its bad move and leads to bigger punishment also i think someone didnt evaded to frame me
i only went to server 2 to check if i dont have ban i dont even played just checked and left. I also wanna get unbanned because i like the game a lot and i dont want to lose my house at las venturas map.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:24 am
CnR Admin

Personal Text: Just that guy.
Post Re: Ban appeal.
BustaKot wrote:
I tough ninjajacking was the good way to kill pepole who were annoying me and i didnt knew they record now i know to be careful when managing to do something

So basically you're still going to do it but carefully because you might get caught.

Appeal rejected.

<@Matt888> "I've made a series of mistakes" ~Jayince, 2014

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]