It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 yeah, no problem 
Commissioner

Personal Text: Croatia
Post yeah, no problem
Just post my proof of unfair ban, i posted just you can see im not cheating or something. Playing samp on 30-60 fps since i joined in cnr and i dont use "crashes". I dont want unban, i dont like to play cnr anymore since chivo bans me 50 times for cheats, enjoy.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:49 pm
CnR Admin

Post Re: yeah, no problem
Showing your fps only for a second at the end of the video (on purpose "proof i'm not cheating") long after everything is over means nothing. Tampering with the speed of the beginning of the video and the fact I saw you do > 100 fps vehicle spin 10 minutes before this tells me you're full of it. I warned you enough. You were trying to get banned. So enjoy.

I want Chivo , Everything. to fuck he asss ! i wanan see how chivo abussing without his admin powers

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm
Commissioner

Personal Text: Croatia
I dont have crashes, i dont give a fuck about your opinion, others admins just watch this here and they will not do anything about unfair ban, yeah cool. Luckily i dont care, if i cheat then you forgot to deactivate my forum account.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:10 pm
Sergeant

There was nothing odd or impossible to do here, even if he had "fps cheats" how the fuck would Chivo know ?
And I'm being cautiously sceptical, I'm genuinely curious.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:24 am
Captain

Chivo wrote:
Showing your fps only for a second at the end of the video (on purpose "proof i'm not cheating") long after everything is over means nothing. Tampering with the speed of the beginning of the video and the fact I saw you do > 100 fps vehicle spin 10 minutes before this tells me you're full of it. I warned you enough. You were trying to get banned. So enjoy.

risking myself getting banned but why wouldn't you ban him 10 minutes ago if you saw him having 100+ FPS but decided to ban him when he killed you and his FPS clearly was below 100?

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:58 am
CnR Admin

LeeTheTitan wrote:
risking myself getting banned because I can't grasp basic section rules

Fagsy wrote:
I'm genuinely curious why I can't grasp basic section rules

Two winners. The boat will arrive shortly.

Vinykx wrote:
i dont give a fuck about your opinion etc

>make ban appeal
>get reply
>"i don't give a fuck, i wanted a reply from other admins"

You got your answer from Chivo, the one that banned you - you won't get an admin that'll go against another, idiot. Make that three winners now. You wanted that deactivation, yeah? I'll give this out for now, enjoy.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]