It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Please Unban Me 
Recruit

Post Please Unban Me
Hello My account has been Disabled by admin 7-02-2019 supposedly for Dm
I think a little differently because i was waging war with Player Youssef(someNumbers) he play for me like a cunt and the biggest whore i apologize for this term but this player really gets on my nerves and my friend Stella and the gang what i play because I have war with him and there he is a enemy for gang how the hell can I go Dm hem or rdm ? i Never Rdm or Dm anyone i knowe Rules and
and I do not think I've done anything wrong because the same day I got a ban the player through which it all happens he provoked me on pv to kill him and let us finish the war so I did it and i got ban If I wrote something wrong, I do not like it because I do not know where it is because I'm new on this Forum and in game and I have to write it for the player then please write what is wrong.
I am asking for understanding Me.
My name in game is- "[RUSSIA]Jess

Please, activate my account :| :cry:

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:52 am
CnR Admin

Personal Text: I'm secretly a robot.
Post Re: Please Unban Me
I'll try to contact the admin that issued the disable, the disable is only 3 days though; so don't be surprised if you're going to end up waiting until the 7th.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 am
Recruit

do your best :!: 8-)

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 am
CnR Admin

Hello [RUSSIA]Jess!
I disabled you for 3 days and did that for DM. It wasn't just a one time thing, you were after the same player for quite some time. The last time I watched you doing it, he was not armed and was very unhappy about you attacking him again. DM is not allowed in this server, your disable won't be removed and I hope you learned something from this.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]