It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 I GOT WRONGLY DISABLED!:((( 
Recruit

Post I GOT WRONGLY DISABLED!:(((
My in game username is lilsavage10. A guy called xxxs posted complain about me that I ninja jacked him.ill tell u what happened actually. a guy called sadoff was trying to kill me.i was in a quick to buy ws to protect my self so, i saw xxxs and he was in a bravura or some car like that i bought ws from him and like a said i was in a quick cuz sadoff was gonna dm me so i pressed enter to stop the weapons buying animation from him and i didn't noticed him after i pressed the enter to stop the animation and i was gone somewhere.later he pmed me and said i ninja jacked him and i was like wtf then he placed a hit contract on me.i told him it was a bug and i didn't ninja jacked him.then he cancelled the hit i thought we were fine.then my friend told me that guy posted a complain about me in forums and the admin disabled me for 10 days the admin online was stella_Clarke.Look admins,why do i need to ninja jack a ws dealer that i just bought ws fromm???????Look Admins,earlier bout 1 month ago i got disable for this reason 'ninja jacking' after that i quit ninja jacking and i sweared myself that i don't ninja jack again.Plz i don't know what he got on the complain video but i know its a bug or something like that.Plz kindly approve my undisable request :(. :|

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm
CnR Admin

Personal Text: I'm secretly a robot.
Post Re: I GOT WRONGLY DISABLED!:(((
It was me,
The disable will not get removed since you're playing unregistered under the name "Someone." already anyway and you should have known better.

Do not play on a registered account or more severe actions will be taken.

Do not create another topic.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]