It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Cristiedge please reply. 
Recruit

Post Cristiedge please reply.
I've read Matko's thread and i read you said i got disabled for pausing to avoid and i got disabled with a reason "cheaters aren't allowed here". Nevermind that,earlier today like 19:00 [timezone +1 gtc eastern european time] i got punished by an unknown admin:
Hand of god and jail 5 minutes with a reason (pausing to avoid - (forum complaint),i cannot open chatlog b/c the cities changed and i quited for like 2 mins before i joined in Las Venturas,the problem is i dont have a valid proof,how can i retrieve the chatlog from that gameplay so i can proove i got punished for that "pause"?
btw.Its not even pause i have shit pc my screen gets black every 2-3 minutes.

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:05 pm
CnR Admin

Personal Text: ☺☻♥
Post Re: Cristiedge please reply.
I honestly don't care, you took the risk of playing on the PC of a cheater, you face the consequences. As far as I know the complaint didn't get solved by other admins, but i really dont care. You stay banned for 2 weeks, if you or matko are seen, you get banned again.

Don't create more threads.

[01:11] <&Eric[HUN]> sometimes I masturbate while standing over corpse of chicken

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:34 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]