It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Marcus_Reed Incorrect Ban 
Captain

Personal Text: Beware Of The Dog. Gutta Cavat Lapidem.
Post Marcus_Reed Incorrect Ban
Nope. Hi there.

So I klapped wax in LS and got banned. More detailed story: So I peacefully logged into LS and was driving around the rough streets of Los Santos - it was just like any other day. I got approached by a multiaccounter (or, at least, a cheater) named nenad (TheNenad) who decided to annoy me. Before I´ll explain furthermore what happend with this young lad I could aswell mention that I noticed him and wax joining the game at the same time.

Anyhow.

This nenad guy attack me and we started to fight on foot. He locks his HP and activates his aimbot; there was no way to damage him or dodge the bullets. So the results were already written in destiny: I died. I informed the active admin (Marcus_Reed) about it via /complain, and I saw him - Unpaused - being around LS CH area; he knew what was going on.

I dont like filthy trash players so the bad situation between me and wax is a fact. I met wax, and after we both showing our skills he ended up dead - yelling "canpang cheating" !!!11
I didnt care about it as Im used to getting trashtalked from bad players.

But it'd soon turn out that wax were fully decided to get me banned - he couldnt swallow the facts that he just died fighting me. So the next surprise shows up in form of nenad + wax in the same car ( meaning wax is resorting to co-op with cheater to get a kill on me ) resulting in me putting on some driving skills and entering LS PD. At LSPD a cop Shots me with his shotgun and Tanner then (who stoodby and watched) - maybe a minute later - kills me with a pet attack. Im not sure if this was in anyway prearranged or not. I just want yall to get the whole picture. Anyhow.

Few minutes from this incident wax is showing up and a violent fight breaks out. Wax is resorting to heavy bugabuse and running away, whilst trying to get his kill on me, which he after a lot sweating gets! Notice that all of this is informed to the current online admin Marcus_Reed, who is not responding whatsoever. I then notice wax pausing in LS CH - whilst he most likely is telling admin to ban me.

I was rehabilitating from my last injuries, when I all of sudden - BAM - gets to taste the injustice of a BAN hammer!! I got shocked, disappointed - to the point where I almost ended my misery with kitchen knife, but as my last seconds in life were ticking, I finally managed to grab some common sense and got a hold of myself. I drank some water and went out for a walk.

When I came back I entered cnr irc, and asked what was this all about? It certainly couldnt be a penis related issue as I´ve got an abnormal big sized cock for a white male, so I figured it has to be something else.. But what? And why? Why me? Why now? How could this happen? Questions that may never be fully answered.. Anyhow, I did get a spontaneous answer from Marcus_Reed: '' You got banned for dmg mods '' , '' Now leave me alone '' '' bla bla ''

So there I was, humiliated, falsely accused and spitted on. The tears filling my eyes, the air harder and harder to breathe. " Im a legit, honest and law abiding player and citizen.'' I tried to explain that this was a sort of high frames issues, due to wax´s (actually NOT allowed) FPS mods. Wax using these cheats are not what the Rockstar team intended when they developed this game with its specific frame limits. Wax is breaking these gameplay conditions - resulting in unexpected i.g issues - such as this; in his screen hes shooting at my character without my character losing any HP, but in reality its not the case. And it works both ways; when I fought him, in my screen, I also shot him without him losing HP.

There´s also another possibility of this. I think we all know that players like wax got all the modding machines needed for cheating ig, right. When you dl and install dmg mod, u can make it work the other way around = specific weapons of yours does not inflect the correct damage.

All who knows me, Knows Im a man of my word. I did not cheat here and this is a frustrated attempt from bad players to make me look bad aswell; they doesnt want to swim in that pool alone..

*Another note: The video wax posted as a complaint is the 1st fight. And already in that video he is 2shotting and C-bugging. At the 2nd fight he is doing the same but this time also F-abusing harder than any keybind programe´s capable of doing. Ban the right player, and for heaven´s sake, dont forget to unban the wrongly banned one.. :shock: :ugeek:

Conclusion:
If you want to solve the problem, you shall not remove the symptoms -
but the source of it!

Yours only
/Canpang

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:30 pm
Commissioner

Post Re: Marcus_Reed Incorrect Ban
Not involved in, but i don't think it hurts if i post the video you got banned for.

https://streamable.com/sd0te

If any admin wants to delete this post for any reason, feel free to do.

Have a nice day

User has been warned for this post.

A magnificent group, where dreams become true.

The DoT

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:46 pm
Captain

UnforgiveN wrote:
Not involved in, but i don't think it hurts if i post the video you got banned for.

No need as he already seems to have access to forums otherwise he wouldn't have said this;
CanPang_NiiCii wrote:
*Another note: The video wax posted as a complaint is the 1st fight. And already in that video he is 2shotting and C-bugging. At the 2nd fight he is doing the same but this time also F-abusing harder than any keybind programe´s capable of doing. Ban the right player, and for heaven´s sake, dont forget to unban the wrongly banned one

User has been warned for this post.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
CnR Admin

Personal Text: We are the end of your freedom.
The ban stays.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]