It is currently Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 14 days for deathmatching? 
Officer

Post 14 days for deathmatching?
Normally, I would not appeal for this, since I'm getting disabled over and over again for the same reason mentioned above, but since Christmas update is on, I politely ask you to reduce it at least until it's not over. I was disabled on 19th of December ( quick math, it ends on 3rd of January). I'm aware of what I did was kinda bad, but I feel little to no remorse since I am getting mistreated by some admins. So I figured that the best way to keep me rolling on and doing what I usually do when I play, is to avoid interactions with the same. Thanks in advance.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:07 am
CnR Admin

Post Re: 14 days for deathmatching?
Maybe you're getting "mistreated" because you keep doing the same thing over and over? Since you don't wish to follow the rules, even when banned/disabled....why should we give a shit if you get Christmas?

Stop mistreating the admins and the server rules and MAYBE they'll stop "mistreating" you?

I want Chivo , Everything. to fuck he asss ! i wanan see how chivo abussing without his admin powers

Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:32 pm
Recruit

Post Re: 14 days for deathmatching?
User was banned for this post.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]