It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Reason why I was banned? 
Officer In Training

Post Re: Reason why I was banned?
Here is the post, you can use a translation tool: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=111275

I said I was going to log in later that night, once I get off from work, Marcus was online, he teleported to me, we talked to each other a bit, I said I logged in to get my ban, and then he banned me.

You're 15 days late with that reason.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:09 am
CnR Admin

Okay, nevermind that too.

I see you got your account disabled 2+ weeks ago but you still can't play, a disable isn't a ban, that would've expired. I never did anything, I don't even know you, I'm just looking your punishments up.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:13 am
Officer In Training

everything. wrote:
Okay, nevermind that too.

I see you got your account disabled 2+ weeks ago but you still can't play?

I've played after I served my ban sentence, about 3-4 times after that, I got disabled today for DMing, but I haven't DMed anyone, every attack/kill I did is justified. As of now I'm disabled and when I put my password, I get kicked for having the account disabled.

Also, about what you said that you disabled one of my friends, are you talking about SteveMark? Because he got disabled for defending me. I was at the bar in Grove Street and got raped by a guy named Kona (I think). Then we rushed back outside, where my friends were, I told them to kill him because he raped me.

SteveMark got into an argument with the guy, and he said he couldn't defend me because he wasn't directly attacked. We didn't found any of this in the rules, so Kona argued that it was common sense. We don't think it is common sense, since we're a group (everyone with cluckin bell skin), everyone together at the same location, and one attack to one is a direct attack to everyone.

If this is wrong, can you explain why?

Last edited by Haruki_Kenshin on Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:14 am
CnR Admin

I see now. You didn't do anything wrong. Hideo did a bad thing and quit, and you joined wth his ID. I'm not sure why I didn't see that your name was different, but I essentially misread your entire name.

I'll get your account undisabled as soon as I can, apologies. I'll see that you get refunded.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:20 am
Officer In Training

everything. wrote:
I see now. You didn't do anything wrong. Hideo did a bad thing and quit, and you joined wth his ID. I'm not sure why I didn't see that your name was different, but I essentially misread your entire name.

I'll get your account undisabled as soon as I can, apologies. I'll see that you get refunded.

This isn't possible, since I joined since the server switched to Los Santos (it was about 1 minute in) so I couldn't possible change ID because I didn't leave the server, staying up until I got disabled. Also could you see what I typed in my last reply? I edited so I wouldn't double post.

Anyways, I'm glad that this thing was clarified, and thanks for sorting out.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:24 am
CnR Admin

I'm just all wrong tonight, oh my god, you're right about the ID too.

I straight up read Haruki_Kenshin as Hideo_Hiroyuki. I don't know why, seriously sorry.

You're already undisabled.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:28 am
Officer In Training

everything. wrote:
I'm just all wrong tonight, oh my god, you're right about the ID too.

I straight up read Haruki_Kenshin as Hideo_Hiroyuki. I don't know why, seriously sorry.

You're already undisabled.

No problem.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2