It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Reason why I was banned? 
Officer In Training

Post Reason why I was banned?
I was banned for DM, why? I was escaping cops for more than 20 minutes when I got it, is that considered DM?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:44 pm
CnR Admin

Post Re: Reason why I was banned?
You killed one of those italians, damiano_fellannfellatio or something at City Hall twice, for no reason. He was an arms dealer.

You weren't banned, just disabled. You can play unregistered for 3 days.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:49 am
Officer In Training

I didn't killed them, my group did and it wasn't at the City Hall, and we had a reason, Damiano keeps attacking us and chasing me to try and kill me because of normal gameplay situation that happened, we also had hits in each other, we should have the right to defend ourselves.

If I attacked him for no reason, I'd like to see the evidence.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:55 am
CnR Admin

Someone by the name of Hideo_Hiroyuki got disabled for it, don't know if it's -you-, as your forum name is different.. and so is your IP behind your post. They killed him with a sniper twice, I checked hits and crimes prior. Arms Dealer primarily sitting at CH using sit 8.

So something is missing here.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:59 am
Officer In Training

Today I saw Damineo getting shot by a sniper at the bridge, east side of the City Hall, I passed with my PCJ in front of it, right at the time I passed, I saw Damineo getting killed in the right side of the screen. I think you guys mistook me for someone else.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:00 am
Officer In Training

My in game name is the same as my forum, so it wasn't me, today I didn't killed Damanio, we killed him days ago.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:01 am
CnR Admin

You probably mistake me for someone else then because the name I disabled wasn't starting with Haruki, or ending in Kenshin. The IP is also different.

Actually, ignore all of that.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:02 am
Officer In Training

everything. wrote:
You probably mistake me for someone else then because the name I disabled wasn't starting with Haruki, or ending in Kenshin. The IP is also different.

So I guess after all, I do not know.

What do you mean I mistook you for someone else?

If it wasn't you who disabled me, then who was it or what evidence did he had?

Last edited by Haruki_Kenshin on Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:04 am
CnR Admin

I just disabled one of your friends so I guess you confused me, thought you were the one.

Well, this is -your- reason I found: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=111263

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:06 am
Officer In Training

I was already punished for that by Marcus Reed.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next