It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bob's Burgers 
Officer In Training

Post Re: Bob's Burgers
You ask this question to egg me on as you mock me from a distance. This is a CB CnR admin at his best.

For how lo am I? And yet to see such behavior from CnR's highest pinnacle of achievement. Truly a sight to behold ladies and gentlemen.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:41 pm
Officer In Training

You have mocked my words to the simplest form of your understanding for someone of your weight can not understand it's truest depths.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:43 pm
CnR Admin

Of course I'm going to mock you, look at all this tl;dr shit nobody cares about.

Again, done yet? For the longest time you've been a whiny baby, when are you going to move on?

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:45 pm
Officer In Training

Ah but it is you who has not moved on.
For an admin of your standard to gloss over the details and sugar coat it to appeal to your own prejudice disposition of me.
I see no admin here.
Only a human trying to pick a fight.
Ready to put on the admin badge to say something again.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:50 pm
CnR Admin

Do you even know what sugarcoat and prejudice disposition even mean? Wasn't your vocabulary limited to Titty_Boi, faggot admins, XXxs this and GhostHunter fuck you?

Again, you done yet? This isn't a ban appeal, this is just you whining. You'll keep being banned. Fuck do we want? Personally for you to get over clipse's dick, probably. Stay banned.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2