It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Bob's Burgers 
Officer In Training

Post Bob's Burgers
Well you guys don't like making this easy.
From blocking all communications.
To being logged out of your appeal.

I'm still banned from IRC for spam.
Every account I register gets deactivated.

If you didn't already know, I was ban evading since Blister banned me for arguing with XxXs because I robbed and flashed her on separate occasions. XxXs has already dmed me plenty and the second XxXs is caught alone not tanking she becomes this innocent victim willing to record you and complain about it even though it would be entirely legal within the game. Something like how Rashon described me in his Donkey of the Day series, you know the one where he tells me I'm a bad guy for trying to call myself a victim. Well yeah like that, because if I'm getting sniped on every new game week, it's worth Rashon trying to publically humilate me. However if I rob or flash XxXs for dming me so many times it's worth me getting a ban.

Yeah I was upset and wanted to give Blister a real reason to ban me. What could I do? Tell Blister to ban XxXs because she dms me? I don't think so.
It wasn't an admin defending the innocent, it was an admin doing a player's dirty work. Literally pulled a string and Blister came to rig the court. What can I do in my defence? Appeal to an admin who calls you trash? He banned me because she wanted him to.

I don't know.
I don't care..

Everything I typed on my original appeal was lost.
Fuck you want from me?

I play the game enough without cheats.
It doesn't matter if you look at me like a cheater or not.
You already admitted that you probed for conviction.
You don't need to probe where is no need for it.
I can blatantly cheat and get myself banned as I please.
Even do the opposite although it won't benefit me any if a cheater had come to dm me.

It's the fact that GM is ban worthy if there are words that offend you like 'I will hp lock' instead of calling someone a 'nigger' or some other demeaning reference.

Because somehow they ban you because you're harassing Blister's beloved XxXs who seemed ignorant of XxXs deathmatching for her beloved Titty_Boi.

Fuck you want? No cheats? No problem.
If you want change why ask me to change for you when none of you would ever be willing to do the same?
Maybe if you lose that bullshit high and mighty attitude where your only pedestal are those ban commands.
Try fighting me yourself, I know you won't.

It's not like the admins get a penalty for bm.

And the fact you have multiple ways to contact an admin but restrict every one of them, in what possible way is there any resolve to player to player disposition?

Maybe admins won't be stuck babysitting if they didn't refer to it as babysitting.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:50 pm
Officer In Training

Post Re: Bob's Burgers
I was also notified that dugi blacklisted me as a public enemy.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:55 pm
Officer In Training

GH you can't possibly assume cheating is in any way uncurable. I have my reasons, ranging from bullshit bans to cheaters who fly under your radar. Yeah I'm an easy target. Oh shit it's a regular with the notoriety of cheating. But even you shouldn't be ignorant to the possibility to reform.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:59 pm
Officer In Training

I am Blister's trash.
I am Rashon's donkey.
I am CrazyBob's cheater.
I am dugi's public enemy.
I am XxXs reason to call an admin.
I am GhostHunteR's disappointment.
I am Dmer target practice.
I am a victim to cheaters.
I am become death.
I am MrWiseGuy.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:14 pm
Officer In Training

You know for a guy who loses to dmers and people who pretend they are not dmers to record. What possible threat do you think I am? I am zeroed. I am hated by admins. There's really only one person who would stand by to help me and you all know his name or names. What do you think I can possibly do?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:18 pm
Officer In Training

I'll fight all of you but you pussies hide behind a status that grants you the ability to ban me on whim because someone told you to. Acting like you're an elevated player above the rules set in place for all players. You guys are out of your goddamn minds.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Who of you would hold yourself accountable for your actions? None?!

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:24 pm
CnR Admin

Are you done yet?

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:25 pm
Officer In Training

I won't need cleos the day you won't need bans to solve your problems.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:26 pm
Officer In Training

Well hello there. What enlightening news do you have for me today?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:27 pm
CnR Admin

I am MrWiseGuy and my frustration is immeasurable, like my own wrath. I will evade.

Honestly dude, you sound like you're 15, done yet?

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next