It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Ridiculous punishment 
Sergeant

Post Ridiculous punishment
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=111524

This is the complained this topic refers to.. Not here to discuss about the disable I got rather than the 2M fined from the admin for cop carjack.
First of all i'd like to say it was a joke since i have always been cool with Suroj, I didnt see those messages he said on main chat cause i went afk for a while and later when i saw he hit me i was texting i was giving back and he /q and posted on forums. I wouldnt think he could bring this on forums, but i'm not blaming him for that.
I am blaming the way i was dealt with because 5 minutes after the complaint was posted, 3 kinds of punishment were sentenced:
-Player will be banned, which was overruled.
-Someone said that i didn't deserve a such severe punishment, rather a warn would be enough and would tell me to give back a bullet in another LV week.
-Admin Marcus_Reed take action like the f*** he thought better and stop.
All this happened without me having the possibility to explain I was joking with suroj.

I never ever jacked any cop or broke any rule, I have clean history on cnr and even knowing cop jacking is not allowed i would jack a 4k scored player that used to post complains on forums.
Makes sense.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:43 pm
Sergeant

Post Re: Ridiculous punishment
Like couple of days ago I got strucked from admin musicbox for rdm, when he didn't check the other player had placed a hit on me and i was trying to cancel. Result i died without LI and lost money, all he could say was sorry and 100k.
So i'm not really discussing about the disable but about the 2M fined. Ridiculous.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:46 pm
CnR Admin

Personal Text: We are the end of your freedom.
Denied. Disable expires in one day.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:52 pm
CnR Admin

Again, this section is not suited for complaining about disables, this is about appealing an actual ban. Go talk to your parents about this so called "unfairness" or risk getting forum access removed.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:58 pm
CnR Admin

Personal Text: I'm secretly a robot.
BloodJustice wrote:
3 kinds of punishment were sentenced:
-Player will be banned, which was overruled.
-Someone said that i didn't deserve a such severe punishment, rather a warn would be enough and would tell me to give back a bullet in another LV week.

Also just to clear things up, I replied this in one post; although the ban-remark was supposed to be a joke and was written with a strike-through effect from the start.
Later I saw Marcus' reply and decided mine wasn't really necessary anymore and removed it.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]