It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 the promotion wave was probably a bad idea 
Sergeant

Personal Text: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Post the promotion wave was probably a bad idea
i was just killing hits when some idiot disabled me for 3 days and fined me 3m for pressing c once while deagling
can you fucking tell me how is that even considered as cbug when i didnt even rapid-cbug
the whole point beyond considering the cbug an abuse is because people rapidly fire it and it causes massive damage but canceling the animation isnt something which i should be disabled for 3 days and get a 3m fine, i dont know who it was but i highly doubt it was messed thats not the point but imo admins should be promoted if they are capable of administrating the community and giving out fair punishments to players not overkilling it with the punishments.
the animation cancel might really be an abuse for which i would have accepted at least a 1-2m fine but a 3m fine and a 3 day disable for that?
im demanding an undisable and some or none of my money back

im back because i cant open my forum and i got banned to cheat Lol i dont have any cheat and aimbot LOL Ex. so reason he say aimbot i got a video but okay i dont care to say im a cheater lmao all insulting to me im okay because im not cheat and aimboters like people's like KANA AND SAMPLYA AND VINYKX AND LOFI AND GORAAAN.... i dont care what do say me cause i dont like your cheat -_- and Fuck you all albanian rolf

THankS That all i say now but ill back in LV i will say to all im the cheater LOL

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:41 pm
CnR Admin

Personal Text: We are the end of your freedom.
Post Re: the promotion wave was probably a bad idea
Learn how to play. Disable and fine stays.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:53 pm
CnR Admin

Post Re: the promotion wave was probably a bad idea
Time to do something a little different.

If you're not here to appeal an actual ban and just want to cry to the admins about an account disable (which are almost never removed), then don't post here. Demanding money or fairness and criticizing an admin is not what this section is for, even in 2018, go PM someone about it or risk getting banned quite frankly.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]