It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Ban Appeal [Bill_Clintonn] 
Recruit

Post Ban Appeal [Bill_Clintonn]
Hello dear admin team,

Just like 10 minutes ago I got banned from the server, because I made a comment out of my own stupidity. I admit I am wrong, and I would like to apologize. Can I have my access back to the server?

Best regards,

Bill Clintonn

#FreeBillClintonn2018

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:29 pm
Recruit

Post Re: Ban Appeal [Bill_Clintonn]
Can I be given a feedback, please

Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:40 pm
CnR Admin

I am interested to know what exactly you said to get banned?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:31 pm
Recruit

Hello,

I said "How can I see if there are any admins online, so I know when I can cheat and when not", obviously that whole sentence was a joke from my side, and I knew there were admins online (Including everything) I just didn't know they would react so harsh towards that. Again, I am sorry for what I have said.

Imo that punishment was way over the top.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:42 pm
CnR Admin

Do you remember what reason you were given when you were banned?

I'm uh.. trying to figure out who banned you.

We at SAM often make self-deprecating jokes usually with a theme of homosexuality, cause life's too short to take everything so serious. But, if you cop-tanked after the "attacking law enforcement" crime was introduced in 2012(?). You are more gay than any one of us could ever aspire to be.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:41 pm
Recruit

everything. wrote:
Do you remember what reason you were given when you were banned?

I'm uh.. trying to figure out who banned you.

Hello everything,

Unfortunately it disconnected me straight away and it said I have been banned without a reason being given, so i have no idea who banned me.

Regards,

BillClintonn

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:19 am
Recruit

Any update, please?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:01 am
CnR Admin

Personal Text: Be proud of who you are.
I was the one that banned you and I might get this ban removed later, I'm still thinking about it. For all I know, you could be a difficult player, perhaps even a cheater.
A comment like that could make an admin keep strict watch over you and I was in no mood for wasting a whole game week watching over a troll because of his unfunny joke, I had a lot to deal with and when you want to bring in jokes about using cheats on the server, an unknown player, the best option for me was to ban you.

If I do decide on getting your ban removed, I really hope I won't regret it as I have no idea the type of player you are.

What do you enjoy doing in game? Do you like to fight or participate in groups that fight each other? I'm just asking because of a certain player you been hanging out with. How many times have you been part of a group that was fighting another group?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:20 am
Recruit

GhostHunteR wrote:
I was the one that banned you and I might get this ban removed later, I'm still thinking about it. For all I know, you could be a difficult player, perhaps even a cheater.
A comment like that could make an admin keep strict watch over you and I was in no mood for wasting a whole game week watching over a troll because of his unfunny joke, I had a lot to deal with and when you want to bring in jokes about using cheats on the server, an unknown player, the best option for me was to ban you.

If I do decide on getting your ban removed, I really hope I won't regret it as I have no idea the type of player you are.

What do you enjoy doing in game? Do you like to fight or participate in groups that fight each other? I'm just asking because of a certain player you been hanging out with. How many times have you been part of a group that was fighting another group?

Hello sir,

In first place if I may insist, I have never ever in my life cheated in SAMP, nor any other game. So that statement "perhaps even a cheater'' is kind of insulting towards me without any valid proof, I guess it's just ''assuming''.

Next on, I have only teamed with cops as I am a cop in all 3 cities(never played anything else beside being a cop). Players I have teamed with is Kakkarrot, which last time I checked is a well known and respected player in the community. I in no way tolerate DMing, If that's what you are trying to ask me.

Therefor I am sorry for the comment I made, which I know was stupid and is totally my fault.

Regards,

Bill Clintonn

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am
CnR Admin

Personal Text: Be proud of who you are.
;)
Ban has been removed, have fun!

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]