It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Banned for no reason 
Recruit

Post Banned for no reason
Hi everybody, hope y'all are having a gg. Well, so, today 25-November-2018 at around 19:00 PM (GMT+1) I was playing as a medic, I normally play with no problem in the server. But today I had been experiencing lag and bugging problems, when I never before had them. Suddenly when playing, a message appears saying I'm banned because of CB cheat by the Cheater Killer.
I can really say, I never cheat or hack in this CnR server or another servers, but actually I have been suddenly banned for no reason :? :? :? . I wasn't DMing or doing anything wrong at all. I think this is related to the lag and bugging problems I was having today.
Please I'd like the admins to check this out and unban me, as I haven't done anything wrong, they can simply check and see I haven't been even kicked for bad behavior or something. And they must have seen if they were in game that, moment before the ban I was saying in the server that I was having bugs and lag problems, several times. I even had to ask to admins to place me in other location because I was being trapped and bugged several times. :? :? :? :?
My in-game user name is JC_Loc
Thanks for your attention. I wait for a message or something.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:33 pm
CnR Admin

Post Re: Banned for no reason
Your ban has been removed, you may play again.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]