It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 So my Account got disabled for "bug abuse"... 
Lieutenant

Post So my Account got disabled for "bug abuse"...

Not exactly the first time I've seen players getting pushished irrationally by Chivo, but this is the icing on the cake. While I do respect Admins and him for voluteering their free time to keep the servers clean. I really do have to call his conpetency into question. Unfortunately it does seem like he fails to distingiush personal anger and Admin work. I wont get into detail any further. However this whole incident is the byproduct. So a detailed Explanation how I was exactly "abusing" would be appropriate, while I was writing this small rant.

tl;dr I went to kill him to cancel the hit which he placed on me and got disabled towards the end of the video. This is a raw unedited footage. I haven't found anything suspicious which justifies a 7-days disable while reviewing this twice, unless the usage of keybinds is prohibited. Then I will be willing to spend my next 7 days on Fortnite and other cancer inducing games. Meanwhile he may also feel free to disable almost the entire playerbase.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 pm
CnR Admin

Post Re: So my Account got disabled for "bug abuse"...
You have already been undisabled.

However:
1) Using animations after you ejected from the rustler to avoid the fall damage/landing is not permitted. This is what I saw you doing when you got disabled.

2) Me seeing you continually doing shit you are told to stop doing is not about "personal anger" nor is it "irrational behavior"

I want Chivo , Everything. to fuck he asss ! i wanan see how chivo abussing without his admin powers

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:19 pm
Officer

This might look like overreacting, but for the sake of this server and it's playerbase (which is already endangered), demoting this piece of shit admin is needed asap. So many complaints about him abusing the shit out of players and yet he still has the privileges to have admin commands. I don't give a shit if you ban me both in game or here, I'm just expressing my opinion.
Post scriptum:
This has gone way to far. I don't have anything against him (even tho I'm disabled multiple times for no reason by the same), but please, get rid of him.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:27 pm
CnR Admin

Personal Text: Just that guy.
I'm locking this since you got your answer.

Duke, if you have any suggestions/complaints about the admin team, PM Bob, no need to post it here.

<@Matt888> "I've made a series of mistakes" ~Jayince, 2014

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:34 pm
CnR Admin

The_Duke wrote:
This might look like overreacting, but for the sake of this server and it's playerbase (which is already endangered), demoting this piece of shit admin is needed asap. So many complaints about him abusing the shit out of players and yet he still has the privileges to have admin commands. I don't give a shit if you ban me both in game or here, I'm just expressing my opinion.
Post scriptum:
This has gone way to far. I don't have anything against him (even tho I'm disabled multiple times for no reason by the same), but please, get rid of him.

"I don't have anything against him" >>> "demoting this piece of shit", yeah right, you do as well.

The_Duke wrote:
I don't give a shit if you ban me both in game or here, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Oh? If I were to ban you, you wouldn't really have a problem because you don't give a shit? Oh cool, good to know.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]