It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Got banned for being cheating BUT i didn't !! 
Recruit

Post Got banned for being cheating BUT i didn't !!
Hello,

I was driving a car when i got this ban with tanx over 1m !
I wasn't cheating but i remember that there was a problem that all the cars and people were bugging and moving fast !
here are some screenshots.

this admin was having a bad day since he banned most of the players right there last night .
unban me and i need my money back pls !

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:33 am
CnR Admin

Personal Text: We are the end of your freedom.
Post Re: Got banned for being cheating BUT i didn't !!
Hello Kabsa, I banned you yesterday for Vehicle Health cheats.

I've put a lot of thought into your appeal and after reviewing the evidence I have here and considering the opinions of fellow admins, I decided to keep you banned for the time being.

Please do not join the servers in the period of 2 weeks to avoid evasion punishment.

Pro tip: Clear your GTA SA files from any mods/cheats, reinstall it and play using a clean copy.

Edit:

Kabsa, it seems that there are a small percentage and probability of this being indeed an issue with desync/lag. As given the facts, I can't presently be 100% positive that you were cheating, I will be removing the ban and giving you the benefit of doubt.

Although I would like to remind you that you have been previously banned a few times and that doesn't look very good on you. Let's hope I was wrong about you and you are indeed clean.

I will be reinstating the 1.200.000$ fine as well, should you see me around, contact me.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]