It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Request for unban 
Recruit

Personal Text: I am clean now
Post Request for unban
As all the admin now know I was banned after the 2 weeks offer me by themselves to return clean, for a mistake I did not eliminate all the cheats and I played, while I wrote in the chat not having it active I was erasing and pressing the button vehicle has made a 180-degree rotation, I want to clarify that this has not benefited me in the game, and since I entered I have not used any trick, for this I was banned and not context that ban, I waited for my ban expired and I returned on November 1 in the morning and before accessing the servers I made sure I did not have any residual hack, to avoid other ban, after a morning to play they left and then return to play the afternoon.
In the evening just before Chivo's arrival in the server I was fishing with a friend in Bayside, we were alone, all of a sudden we were both killed by the "Hand of God" and upon awakening we noticed that life had been reset, after an admin, SEA wrote in my language "Grazie ragazzi.", I replied "perchè?" and immediately after the server kicked me, the usual ban of the anticheat or admin with pink writing did not come out, just "server close the connection."
I asked my friend what had happened and he told me that I had been kicked out, so I went back to the server and I discovered that I had been banned for no apparent reason, I had to log in to IRC chat to understand why I had not done anything, I was just fishing! "Chivo replies after a few words and I He says I was banned for DM when I'd been on the server for an hour and a few minutes later I was killed by a hitman without trying to shoot him and after I just went fishing, I did not use a shot from my access. it seems only a whim of the admin to have fun with me, but I can not be sure.I came here to have some clarifications since it does not seem right to have been banned so for no reason.
I want to clarify that I played until you see 9 admin connected at the same time, and no one has ever punished me for DM or cheats.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:17 am
Recruit

Personal Text: I am clean now
Post Re: Request for unban
Since no admin is the respondent answer how can I contact the boss CrazyBob to remove some of the administrative privileges that he uses badly?

Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]