It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 BAN APPEAL 
Recruit

Post BAN APPEAL
MY INGAME NICKNAME IS [KKK]KILL_NIGGER
I GOT BANNED FOR "CHEATS" BY CHIVO YESTERDAY WHEN I KILLED HIM IN SAWNOFF DUEL.
I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 1,5 YEARS IN CNR, MY PREVIOUS NICKNAME WAS KILL_NIGGER BEFORE I JOINED KUKLUXKLAN. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS OR NO ONE EVEN SUSPECTED I WOULD HAVE AIMBOT. BEFORE I GOT BANNED CHIVO PMED ME THAT AIMBOT IS NOT ALLOWED. I REQUEST ANY PROOF I HAVE AIMBOT, CAUSE FOR REAL - IM PLAYING APPROX 6-8H A DAY FOR PAST YEAR - NEVER HACKED.
I REALIZE I GOT NO LOVE FROM ADMINS OR PLAYERS BUT EXCEPT MY RACIST BEHAVIOUR I DON'T REALLY BREAK ANY RULES.
SO UNBAN :)))))

EDIT: ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING TO ADD - I GOT BANNED FOR AIMBOT HALF MINUTE AFTER I KILLED CHIVO IN SAWNOFF DUEL. HOW THE FUCK CAN HE KNOW I HAVE AIMBOT IF HE WAS FIGHTING ME? HE COULDNT SPECATE ME AT THE SAME TIME LOL

Last edited by usernameusername on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:11 am
Lieutenant

Personal Text: leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe
Post Re: BAN APPEAL
whether you used aimbot or not you still deserved this ban.

I've seen you in multiple occasions, where you first ask random innocent people whether they are nigger or not and then dm/kill them if you get yes as an answer. You always kept a toxic behavior in game, and you kept spreading you autism in the main chat.

i'll highlight Rule#2 & Rule#3 for you:
Code:
2. Respect other players
Remember that it's just a game, don't make it personal. Don't insult other players and don't purposely disturb players who are carrying about their own business.

3. No deathmatching / Random killing
You may defend yourself if you are under attack, but randomly attacking other players is not tolerated. CnR is not a deathmatch server, and you will be removed from the server for excessive kills or for randomly attacking others. This includes random hit contracts. Cops should ticket and arrest suspects, and use force only in self defense or to help stop a fleeing suspect.

Hope this ban will teach you a lesson, take some rest my friend.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:47 am
Recruit

MY ACCOUNT BEEN DISABLED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR RANDOM HITS, I REALIZED MY MISTAKES AND DO NOT PLACE THEM ANYMORE SINCE THEY COUNT AS RANDOM HITS.
ALSO, I HAVE MADE ENOUGH ENEMIES IN PAST MONHTS SO EVERYTIME I LOG IN - I SEE ENOUGH NIGGERS THAT I HAVE SERIOUS BEEF WITH. WE KILL EACH OTHER AND NO ONE FEELS RDMED OR ANYTHING.

AND WHENEVER ADMINS ARE ONLINE OR ARE NOT, I ALWAYS WRITE SAME STUFF IN THE CHAT. I'VE PLAYED A LOT OF HOURS AND GOT MUTED LIKE ONLY ONCE FOR THAT. MY BEHAVIOUR IN CHAT IS NOT THE CASE FOR BAN.
I THINK THE WAY I PLAY REFRESHES THE SERVER, I BRING SOME BEEF INSIDE THE GAME.

ALSO, I SOMETIMES GIVE AWAY MONEY TO WHITE PLAYERS.

I PLAY THE WAY I PLAY SINCE DAY ONE AND MY GAMEPLAY HAVENT BEEN AN ISSUE. NOW I GOT BANNED FOR AIMBOT.
I DONT HAVE AIMBOT, SO WHY WOULD I GET BANNED FOR THESE THINGS BECAUSE NO ONE CAN REALLY PROVE I GOT AIMBOT (COZ I DONT)?

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 am
Sergeant

Personal Text: Nothing cool here.
There is no need to spectate you, when he is feeling your bullets. Plus, if Chivo is not sure, he does not ban. Hell he displays this in game chat.
Btw, your ''refreshing gameplay'' is really, really repulsive.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:32 pm
Recruit

WAITING FOR ADMIN RESPONSE

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]